Lucknow University 2019 Exam Pattern for admission into various courses through entrance test can be checked through the University website. Lucknow University organizes its university level entrance exams every year to offer admission into various UG and PG programmes. Candidates are required to clear the entrance exams with qualifying marks to get entry into various programmes in the University. In this article we have provided complete details regarding Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2019.
Lucknow University 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete information regarding the exam pattern for various entrance test organized for taking admission into the University.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 1hour 30 minutes.
- Number of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 100 questions.
- Subjects: The entrance test will contain questions from the subjects studied in the 12th level exams from ICSE, CBSE and UP Board.
For BVA/BFA and faculty of Fine arts
- The entranceexam of BFA/ BVA/all certificates and diploma courseswill be practical in nature and will be through offline mode.
- The exam will consist of 3 parts – written test, object drawing in pencil and memory drawing in pencil.
- From the written part there will be total 50 objective type questions of total 200 marks. Whereas the object drawing in pencil and memory drawing in pencil will be of 100 marks each.
- The time duration to complete the paperwill be of total 60 minutes.
- For all PG Programmes, the exam paper will consist of 3 sections except for MCA and LLB programme.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the exam will be of two hours.
- Number of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 10 questions from three sections. There will be 5 questions from Section A, 3 questions from Section B and 2 questions from Section C.
- Syllabus: The entrance test syllabus for admission into PG programmes will be from the UG Syllabus of Lucknow University.
For LLB and MCA Programme
- The exam paper of LLB and MCA programme will contain total of 100 MCQS.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the paper will be of 90 minutes.
- The questions in the entrance for admission into LLB programme will be from Logical Aptitude, General Awareness, Indian Polity: Structure and Functions, Mental Ability.
- The entrance test for MCA admission will consist of questions from BCA level, Mental Ability, Logical Aptitude and General Awareness.
Lucknow University 2019 Marking Scheme
Below we have discussed the marking scheme for various entrance tests conducted for UG and PG admission 2019:
- For admission into UG courses, +4 marks will be allotted to the candidate for each correct answer in the entrance test.
- -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- For PG programme admission, Section A will be of total 25 marks (5 marks for each question), Section B will be of total 30 marks (15 marks for each question) and Section C will be of total 20 marks (1 question is to be attempted of 20 marks).
Lucknow University 2019 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates to know the Exam type, Type of questions, Marking scheme and Time duration. Candidates can check the pattern through the University website for various UG and PG programmes.
If you have any query regarding Lucknow University 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.