Latest Applications Open 2019:
Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form will be released through online mode. Lucknow University is one of the famous universities of India. It conducts a university level examination to offer admission into various UG & PG courses. Candidates can pursue these courses in the field of science, management, arts, commerce, etc. In this article, we are providing detailed information about Lucknow University Application Form 2019.
Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form – Guidelines Released
Lucknow University 2019 Admission Guidelines for UG & PG courses has been released.Click here to view guidelines.
In this section, candidates can get information about application availability, date, mode, etc.
- The Lucknow University Application Form 2019 will be issued in the third week of August 2018 (For MBA) & third week of March 2019 (For UG & PG).
- Candidates will get the application only through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application.
- Candidates can fill the application till Last week of February 2019 (For MBA) & second week of May 2019 (For UG) & Last week of May 2019 (For PG).
- Before filling the application form, candidates should ready with a valid email ID, mobile number, aadhaar card, high school marksheet, photo ID proof, caste certificate & income certificate.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 50 KB) in a JPEG format.
- The university will also provide the application correction facility.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the Lucknow University registration form for further use.
- There will be no need to send the application & other documents to the university.
The fee can be deposited through credit card, debit card, net banking & E-Challan. The application fee details as per the courses & categories are given here:
|For UG||For PG||For MBA|
|General/OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 800||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 400||Rs. 1000|
Candidates should fulfill the given eligibility criteria to apply for the Lucknow University entrance exam:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit should be 20 years, 21 years & 22 years as per the courses.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the bachelor/graduation degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (For GEN & OBC) & 40% marks (For SC/ST).
For MBA Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the graduation degree in any stream with the 10+2+3 system.
- Minimum Marks: Score at least 45% marks (For GEN & OBC) & 40% marks (For SC/ST).
Here, we have mentioned tentative dates of Lucknow University Admission Form 2019:
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of March 2019||3rd week of March 2019||3rd week of August 2018|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||Last week of February 2019|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019||2nd week of March 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps to know how to apply for Lucknow University 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on proceed button.
- Fill your basic details for registration & click on “submit” button.
- You will get a “Registration ID” & “Password” in your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Login with registration ID & password.
- Now, fill your personal & education qualification details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- Check all the data before making payment.
- Now, make payment through online or offline mode.
- Take a print copy of the confirmation page & fee receipt for future use.
If you have any other queries about Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.