KIIT University Admission 2020 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar. KIIT offers admission into various UG and PG courses by conducting its university level entrance test. KIITEE is a gateway to get admission into B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Sc/ Bachelor of Design/ BA-LL.B/ B.Arch, BFTP and other courses. Also, the university offers admission on the basis of national level scores like NATA for B.Arch, NEET UG for MBBS/BDS and NEET PG for MD & MS course. Through this article we have mentioned complete details of KIIT University 2020 Admission.
Following are the courses offered by the KIIT University 2020:
B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc., LL.B, BBA, B.Des, BCA, Bachelor in Film and Television Production, etc
M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, LL.M, Mass Communication, MBA, Master of Public Health, Master of Hospital Administration, etc
KIIT University Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates given below of KIIT 2020 Admission:
|Starting of Application form||3rd week of November 2019|
|End of application form||March 2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2020|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of May 2020|
KIIT University 2020 Application Form
Candidate can check the details given below related to KIIT University 2020 Application form:
- The Application form will be released through online & offline mode.
- Candidate can also get offline application form by downloading through website.
- The application form will be started from third week of November 2019 for B.Tech.
- The university will provide the opportunity to apply till last week of March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill complete details carefully in the application form. No editing and modification will be allowed at later stage.
- Candidates have to fill details and upload the photo & signature during application process.
- The filled-in offline application should be send along with the DD to university address given below:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Odisha 751024, India.
The Application fee is Rs.1250.
Mode of Payment: The payment can be done by credit card/bank transfer through DD drawn in favor of ‘KIIT School of Management’, payable at Bhubaneswar at the provided address.
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria for KIIT 2020 examination for UG and PG courses below:
For B.Tech (4 years) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate should have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects taken together.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least of 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible.
For B.Tech-LE (3 years) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed in 3 years diploma course in engineering from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have passed with at least of 60% marks in aggregate from State council of technical education of any state or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1995.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate those have done B.Tech/ BE in Engineering and Technology or its equivalent OR AMIE from a recognized university.
- GATE Scores: Candidates scoring 400 above in GATE need not to appear for KIITEE and can directly apply for admission.
KIIT University 2020 Admission Procedure
KIIT University 2020 Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by University or national level test scores. The university conducts KIITEE to offer admission into B.Tech, M.Tech & other programmes.
Admission in the medical courses will be offered on the basis of NEET score only.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test students will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure. The final admission will be offered only after the submission of original documents and the payment of requisite admission fee.
KIIT University 2020 Entrance Exam (KIITEE)
KIITEE 2020 will be conducted by the KIIT University to provide admission into all the offered courses except for MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental course. The entrance test will be conducted on different dates for different courses. Most probably it will be started from 2nd or 3rd week of April 2020. For MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental admission, NEET UG & PG scores will be considered.
KIITEE 2020 test will be organized through online mode. Candidates will get their admit card for the test by online mode in the first week of April 2020. Candidates have to necessarily appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for the counselling session.
KIIT University 2020 Result/Merit List
The result and merit list will be published after the completion of test. With the release of rank card, students will be allocated seats as per the merit list released.
To check result, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. In case of tie between two or more candidates, inter-se-merit of the candidates will be determined to allocate seats.
KIIT University 2020 Counselling
After the release of merit list, KIIT 2020 Counselling will be held in the second week of May 2020. The counselling schedule will be provided through online mode. The counselling will be held in two rounds.
The seat allocation will be done during counselling on the basis of first come – first serve. Students have to verify their documents during the counselling process:
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling are:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and pass certificates
- KIITEE 2020 Admit card & Rank card
- Graduation pass certificate and mark sheet
- 3 years mark sheets and pass certificate of Diploma
- Category certificates
- National level Scorecards (NEET, NATA etc.)
For any other query regarding KIIT 2020 Admission, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.