Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply Online for BA LL.B./BBA LL.B. from Uttaranchal University. Click Here
KIIT University admission 2018 has been started. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training, Bhubaneswar offers the various courses in bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree. It offers courses in the field of engineering, medicine, management, biotechnology, law and many others. The university conducted its own entrance exam by the name of KIITEE. The exam is a gateway to get admission in its offered courses. For admission in medical courses, candidates have to produce the NEET score. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details of KIIT University admission 2018.
KIIT University 2018
KIIT University 2019 Application Form for MBA course has been started. Check here KIIT University 2019 details.
KIITEE 2018 Result has been released on 26th April 2018. Click here to check the result.
KIITEE 2018 Slot Booking has been started from 1st April 2018. Click here to book a slot.
KIIT University 2018 Application Form can be filled till 31th March. Check here for application details.
The given below UG & PG courses offered in the KIIT university.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BCA||Master of Public Health|
|–||Master of Hospital Administration|
KIIT University Admission 2018 Dates
KIIT University has announced the all application and exam dates. Here, we have mentioned the dates for KIITEE entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in KIIT.
|Opening of application form||20th November 2017|
|Closing of application form||31st March 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||1st April to 10th April 2018|
|Exam Date||15th April to 24th April 2018|
|Announcement of result||26th April 2018|
|Starting of counselling||10th May 2018|
KIIT University Application Form 2018
Candidates can access the prospectus for KIITEE 2018 entrance exam from the KIIT website. Candidates should read it carefully to fill the application form.
- The KIIT was releases its application form for providing admissions from the 20th November 2017.
- The application form was released through online mode.
- The last date to apply in KIIT was 31st March 2018.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and 10th mark sheet/certificate.
- Once the candidates will submit their application form, they can also check their application status.
- Candidates do not have to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to the KIIT.
There is no application fee charged by the university for the entrance exam application form.
Here, we have given the complete eligibility criteria for various degree courses.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Passing Year: The candidate should be passed in 2016, 2017 and appearing in 2018 can apply.
- Qualifying Exam Marks: Candidates should have 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Lateral Entry: Candidates should have the three years of Diploma in respective field with 60% aggregate marks.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have the UG degree in the respective field in which he/she is applying.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should be passed with minimum of 50% marks.
- GATE Qualified Candidates: Such candidates those have score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance examination.
For Research Programme:
- For Ph.D: Candidate having M.Tech/ME/ MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc./MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent can apply.
KIIT University Admission Procedure 2018
The candidates those wish to apply for KIIT University admission should appear in its entrance exam. The university conducted its own entrance exam to offer admission in its offered courses.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam, they will be called for the counselling procedure. The admission in the medical courses will be offered on the basis of NEET score.
KIITEE Entrance Exam:
KIITEE is the entrance exam which is conducted by the KIIT University for providing admissions. Except medical courses, the entrance exam is conducted for every course. The entrance test will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
Candidates can get their admit card for the test through online mode by using their login credentials. The KIITEE admit card has been released from 1st April 2018 to 10th April 2018. The result has been declared on 26th April 2018.
KIITEE Merit List 2018:
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared. The merit list will be prepared course-wise for each course. The university will also publish the rank card indicating the candidate’s rank. Rank card will also be send to the candidates by post.
As per the rank of the candidate in the merit list they will be called for the counselling. Candidates can access the merit list from the university website after few days of the declaration of result.
KIIT University Counselling:
KIIT counselling will be started from the 10th May 2018. As per the availability of seats in different courses, cut-off rank for counseling will be notified by the university. Candidates those will reach the rank above cut-off rank, shall be called for counselling.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring the necessary documents in original. The allotment of seats will be purely base on merit and entrance exam. The complete schedule for counselling will be published after the declaration of result.
Documents to be carried at the time of counselling:
- KIITEE Admit Card & Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for MCA, MCA(LE),M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology))
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./MCA/M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate for Reserve Categories
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
KIIT University Admission 2018
After the seat allotment at the time of counselling, candidates have to report to the university for the final admission. Candidates have to report the university along with their original documents and fill the admission form.
At the time of taking admission, candidates have to pay the admission fee along with semester fee. The final admission will be offered only after the submission of original documents. The classes will most probably be commenced from the June 2018.
If you have any query related to the KIIT University Admission 2018, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.