Kerala Polytechnic 2019 eligibility criteria is necessary to fulfill by each of the applying candidates in order to become eligible to fill application form. DTE, Kerala is the conducting authority of Kerala Polytechnic 2019 admission procedure. Admission into various government/private polytechnic institutions will be offered on the basis of candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying exam. There is no entrance exam is conducted by the authority. Get complete details regarding Kerala Polytechnic eligibility criteria from this article.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility
It is necessary for all the applying candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority. The candidates those will not able to satisfy the eligibility clauses will not be permitted to participate in the counselling.
Candidates will be offered admissions only on fulfilling the eligibilities laid down by the official authority. If in case not satisfying the eligibility criteria, the application form will be rejected. Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria below to appear in the admission procedure.
Here, we have mentioned the each and every eligibility which is required to fill the application form. Candidates are required to carefully check it:
- The candidate should belong to Indian national.
- The candidate must be a native of Kerala or undergone a qualifying examination from an institution in Kerala State or his/her parent should be a permanent employee in Central/State/Quasi Government/Public Sector.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates those have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply for both stream I and stream II.
- Candidates those have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for stream II.
- Candidates those have taken more than two chances in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examinations are not eligible for admission.
- For CBSE/ICSE/Open school candidates the Marks/Grades obtained in Science is considered for calculating grade in science in the place of Physics and Chemistry.
- In case of CBSE candidates, only the certificates of Board examination will be accepted as qualifying certificate.
- Hearing Impaired candidates with 60 dB or above hearing loss in better ear those have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for admission to Special Batches for Hearing Impaired.
- There are two streams of Diploma Programmes
- Stream 1: Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Stream 2: Diploma in Commercial Practice/Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to submit their application form through online mode only. After successful submission of the application form, take the multiple printout of it.
The Kerala Polytechnic application form will be started from the third week of May 2019. The authority will provide the application form filling facility till the last week of May 2019. Fill all the details carefully. As no correction facility will be provided later on.
The application fee will be Rs.150/- for general category candidates. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates have to submit Rs. 75/-. The fee will be remitted at the Polytechnic College at the time of submission of the printout of application form along with required relevant documents.
If you have any other queries about Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility, you may leave your queries below.