Latest Applications Open 2019:
KEAM 2019 Registration will be commenced from the first week of February 2019. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will organize the KEAM examination. It is a state level examination which is organized for admission in UG engineering and pharmacy courses. Various government and private colleges of Kerala state consider the KEAM scores for providing admission. Admission in MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Forestry, Agricultural, Fisheries and Veterinary courses will be done through NEET UG scores. Here we are providing details about KEAM Registration 2019.
KEAM 2019 Registration
Candidates can check here some major details about the KEAM 2019 Application Form:
- The application form will be provided through online mode.
- KEAM application form 2019 will be available from the month of February 2019.
- The application procedure comprises of six steps, i.e. Registration, Upload Images, Fill Application, Fee Payment, Print Application & Send Application.
- Candidates will be required to upload the images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The authority will also offer the application form correction facility via online mode.
- File size should be between 15KB to 30KB (photograph), 10KB to 30KB (signature & thumb impression).
- After completing the application, send it along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
Documents Required to be Sent Along with Application:
- Nativity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (if applicable)
- Community/Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof for Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Fee will be paid through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay at all Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala state through generated e-challan.
- The application fee for various courses is mentioned below:
|(a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||–|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||–|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||–|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for KEAM 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- Indian citizen, PIO and OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Higher secondary or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for engineering courses.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks in PCM group and 50% marks separately in each subject.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
KEAM Application Date 2019
In the given below table, we have provided the official dates of KEAM 2019 registration:
|Online registration starts||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for registration||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the printed application||Last week of March 2019|
|Exam date||22nd & 23rd April 2019|
How to Apply for KEAM
Here we have given the detailed procedure to fill the KEAM 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Registration” option.
- Accept the declaration and click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter the registration details and click on “Register” button.
- After registration, an application number will be provided.
- Click on the button “Proceed for Upload Images”.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now, enter other required details like personal, course applying, communication, education, etc.
- Preview your filled application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Now, click on the “Print Application” and take printout of it.
- Affix a passport size photograph and get it attested by a government gazette officer.
- Attach all the required documents in the application.
- Send the completed application to the address mentioned above before the due date.
For any other queries about KEAM 2019 Registration, you may leave your queries below.