Latest Applications Open 2019:
KCET 2019 Application Form has been released. KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination also called as Karnataka CET. It will be regulated by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Through KCET exam, students will get admission in engineering, technology, pharmacy and various other courses. Admission in MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses will be done through NEET scores. NATA scores will be accepted for admission in B.Arch courses. Here we are providing details about KCET 2019 Application Form.
KCET Application Form 2019 – Released
KCET 2019 Application Form has been released from 1st February 2019. Click here to apply.
Here we have mentioned some important details regarding Karnataka CET application form 2019:
- The application form will be filled and submitted through online mode.
- KCET registration 2019 will be commenced in the month of February 2019.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph, candidate’s and parent’s signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The images should be scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
- The dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm for photograph and 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm for signature.
- Any correction or editing in the application will be done during the correction period.
- There will be no need to send the printed application or any other certificate to the KEA.
- Fee payment will be done through the e-challan.
- For candidates residing outside India will pay the application fee via demand draft.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|General & OBC (Karnataka origin)||Rs. 650/-|
|SC & ST category-1 of Karnataka candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates residing outside Karnataka||Rs. 750/-|
|Candidates residing outside India||Rs. 5000/-|
Check here– How to Fill KCET 2019 Application Form
KCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the KCET examination:
For BE & B.Tech Courses:
- Passed or appearing in 2nd PUC/ 12th Std or Equivalent Exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have English, Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- 12th or 2nd PUC passed or appearing candidates are eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must have PCB or PCM subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- Diploma in Pharmacy holders are also eligible to apply.
KCET Application Date 2019
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of KCET 2019 examination:
|Application form release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of February 2019|
|Application correction window||March 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2019|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply for KCET
Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the KCET 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be given above)
- Click on the link “New User? Click Here to Register”.
- Read the instructions and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Now, fill your registration details and click on “Submit”.
- Login again to complete the application form.
- Enter your personal, examination, communication and other required details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, candidate’s signature and thumb impression and parent signature.
- Accept the declaration and click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fee through generated e-challan or DD (as applicable).
- After the successful fee payment, take printout of the application for further use.
For any other queries about KCET Application Form 2019, you may leave your queries below.