Karnataka PUC Results 2019 will be released by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka. It will be declared on April 2019 through online mode. The examination of class 12th will also be organized by this authority. Every year, after 10th standard about 10 lakhs students enroll in the 2nd year Pre-university courses. Through this article, students can get complete information about Karnataka 12th Result 2019.
Karnataka PUC Results 2019
Students, those appear in the intermediate examination of science, arts and commerce stream can access their results through online mode.
The exam conducting authority declare the Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019 after a few weeks of the examination.
The result will be published separately for all three streams on different dates.
Students should keep their logins (roll number/registration number) till the announcement of the result. Without it, students cannot get Karnataka Board PUC Result 2019 through online mode.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019 Date
The board publish the result through online mode on the official website.
Last year, Karnataka PUC result was declared on 30th April 2018.
The students can check their results as per their streams, i.e. Science, Arts, and Commerce stream. The examination will be organized in the month of March 2019.
How to Check the Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019
To check the Karnataka PUC Results 2019, students can follow the guidelines given below. The students are advised that must keep the hard copy of result till admission in the next class.
- Go to the official website link.
- Click on the given link.
- A result page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your registration number in the given space.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen in the pdf format.
- Download it and take printout of it for further use.
Karnataka 12th Result Analysis
Here, we are providing last four years result analyze for the students. From the given table, students can know about the number of students appeared in exam, a number of students passed and the passing percentage of overall students.
|Year||Students Appeared (in Lacs)||Students Passed (in Lacs)||Passing (%)|
The above statistics show that the number of students passed in Karnataka PUC examination was increased every year.
But at the same time the passing percentage was decreased.
In the year 2016, 8.0 lakhs students appeared in the examination while in 2017 the total number of appearing students was increased and reached to 8.1 lakhs. The passing percentage of 2017 was 52.38%.
Points to be Remembered
- The student should check the details printed on the result, such as Roll Number, Name of the Student, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name, Theory Marks & Practical Marks, Result status (Pass/fail) and Grade Points.
- The students must have their registration number to check the result.
- Students must keep the printout of downloaded mark sheet for the future reference till the availability of the original scorecard.
- The original mark sheet can be accessed after one month of declaration of result from the respective school.
- The students can also apply for re-evaluation just after the releasing of the result.
If you have any other queries about Karnataka PUC Results 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.