Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria can be checked by the candidates before filling the application form. Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka will organize the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission procedure for the session 2019. It is conducted for admission to the 1st Year Diploma Courses for Government, Aided Polytechnics and Private polytechnics in the state of Karnataka. Students will get admission in various engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. Here we are providing details about Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission in polytechnic courses. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria to get admission in various diploma courses.
Here we have provided the Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria for various courses:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have completed five years of academic study in Karnataka state including the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates seeking for admission in Automobile course should have attained the age of 16 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Eligibility Certificates: Candidates who have passed the 10th Exams conducted by CBSE/ICSE or any other boards shall produce Eligibility Certificates.
- The certificates should be obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bengaluru-560001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
Below we are mentioning the qualification criteria for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 35% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
For Library Science and Information Management:
- Qualifying Exam: Karnataka PUC II or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained at least 35% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
For Commercial Practice, Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology & Modern office Management:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have qualified 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: 35% aggregate in the qualifying exam is necessary to apply for above mentioned courses.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released through online mode. Candidates are required to download the Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application Form through the website and submit it.
The authority will release the application form in the second week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to submit the application form till the first week of June 2019.
The application fee will be Rs. 100/- for GM and others and Rs. 50/- for SC & ST categories. The fee should be remitted in any branch of State Bank of India through the challan.
After filling the application form, candidates should visit their nearest “Document Verification Centre” to submit their application form. Candidates are required to attach one set of self attested photocopies of the relevant documents in the application form.
Candidates must submit their application form before the due date. No application will be accepted after the due date.
If you have any other queries about Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you may leave your queries below.