Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Counselling will be organized from June 2019. The counselling is conducted through offline mode. Karnataka Polytechnic admission procedure is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. It is a state level admission procedure for admission into polytechnic institutions in Karnataka state. Admission are offered on the basis of merit prepared on the marks of the 10th board exam. Here, in this article candidates can get the complete details of Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Counselling including admission procedure.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Admission Procedure
The offline counselling will be held in various designated centres whose list are provided on the website. Candidates have to register on the website for participating in counselling.
The online form filling process will be started from May 2019. The authority conduct the counselling in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats in participating institutions.
Candidates have to choose and lock the preference of colleges and courses as per the candidate’s choice. The counselling is held on different dates as per the candidate’s ranks.
Candidates have to report the allotted college before the prescribed last date.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Admission Schedule
Candidates can check the official dates for the counselling from given below table.
|Dates||Forenoon Session 1 (9 AM to 11 AM)
Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
|Forenoon Session 2 (11:15 AM to 1:15 PM)
Reporting Time: 10:15 AM
|Afternoon Session 1 (2 PM to 4 PM)
Reporting Time: 1:00 PM
|Afternoon Session 2 (2 PM to 4:15 PM)
Reporting Time: 6:15 PM
|July 2019||32001||32750||32751||33750||33751||34750||34751||Last Rank|
Karnataka Polytechnic Selection Procedure 2019
The candidates are admitted in the various colleges on the basis of their SSLC/10th exam marks. The authority releases the provisional seat matrix of various diploma offering institutions for the convenience of the candidates.
Candidates have to register on the website and filled the choices as per their preference. Candidates can select colleges and courses of their choices.
Candidates will be allowed to fill choices as per their rank in the merit list. Candidates can get admission to the allotted colleges before last date with the help of allotment letter.
Karnataka Polytechnic admission is comprised of two processes:
- Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in matriculation exam for providing admission. On the basis of which merit will be prepared and candidates will be allotted with unique ranks.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be strictly offered on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam. The merit list will be published category-wise on the website. The seat allotment on the 50% seats will be provided as per the candidate’s marks obtained in 10th/SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- SSLC/10th Mark Sheet and passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Candidates those have passed SSLC from board outside Karnataka then, candidates have to produce eligibility certificate.
- 3-4 Passport size photographs.
If you have any query to ask regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Admission Procedure, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.