Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction facility will be provided to the candidates by online mode. Karnataka PGCET is organized every year by KEA. Through this state level entrance test candidates will be offered admission into various Postgraduate courses. The admission will be offered to the qualified candidates in various colleges located in the Karnataka state. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to Karnataka PGCET Application Correction 2019.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction
As per the previous year’s trends, the KEA every year provides application correction facility to the applicants. So, this year also it is expected that the application correction facility will be provided to the applying students. The application correction facility will be provided after the completion of filling the application forms.
Candidates will be able to check the dates of application correction by visiting the website. Students must make sure to edit/modify the details in the application before the last date of correction period. Failing to make correction in the application before the last date will lead to rejection of the application form.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction Dates
Candidates can check below the expected dates of Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction.
|Starting of application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date of filling application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Application form correction starts||4th week of July 2019|
How to correct Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application form?
Candidates can correct the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2019 by following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Now candidates have to login using the registered email id and password.
- Now click on the edit option available on the website.
- Edit/modify the details wherever required in the application form.
- After necessary modification, save the changes made in the application form.
- Last step is to download and take the print out of the application form.
Important Details Related to Application Form
Below we have provided various necessary details related to Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application form:
- The Registration process of Karnataka PGCET 2019 is expected to start from the third week of May 2019.
- Last date to submit the online application form is till first week of June 2019.
- The application form has to be filled by the candidates through online CBT mode only.
- Candidates must fill and submit the application form correctly. In case any mistake arises in the application, candidates can make correction in the form only when the authority will provide the application correction facility.
- Candidates must make correction/modification in the application before the last date. No student will be allowed to make changes in application form after the last date of correction.
- Only those candidates who have registered successfully, can download the admit card through the website. It will be released in the fourth week of June 2019.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction can be done by the candidates by visiting the website. Corrections in the application form can be done by online mode. Candidates must make sure to edit/modify the details before the last date. Failing to make correction in the application will lead to cancellation of application form.
If you have any query related to Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Correction, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.