JNU 2019 Application Form Correction will be started in the month of March 2018. Corrections in the application form will be started after the completion of application process. The University will provide the correction facility through online mode. From the year 2019, JNU exam will be organized by NTA. JNUEE is a university level exam which is organized for admission in UG, PG and doctoral courses offered by JNU. Here, students can check complete details regarding JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019.
JNUEE Application Form 2019
Candidates will be able to fill the JNU 2019 application form through online mode. It will be released in the month of February 2019.
Last date to submit the application form will be third or fourth week of March 2019. There will no other mode to fill the application form. Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction
Application correction will be started from the month of March 2019. The correction window will be opened via online mode.
Applicants can make corrections in their duly submitted application form only for a limited period. In some of the fields of the application form, online editing will be allowed while for corrections in some of the fields of the application form, students need to make the offline request.
The online editing in JNUEE Application Form 2019 can be done after login. To log in, students are required to enter login credentials that include application number and password.
All the corrections can be done by the candidate himself/herself before paying the fees through edit option available in the online form itself. Once the fee is paid and online form submitted, any correction in the online form can be carried out during the correction period.
Candidates may please note that no correction in the online application form would be allowed under any circumstances after the last date.
JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019 Details
Online correction is permitted only in profile, academic qualification, academic detail & subject preferences. Below, we are mentioning the particulars in which correction is allowed.
Particulars Can Be Corrected:
- Name Spelling (Self/ Father’s/Mother’s)
- Date of Birth
- Filled wrong subject in academic detail
- Subject Choice (Modification)
- Correction in qualification detail
- Name of Board
- Passing Year
- Subject and Paper
- Name of School/College/Institute/District
- Percentage, Marks and CGPA correction
- Addition/Deletion of subjects
Particulars Correction Not Allowed:
- Category Change for SC/ST/Gen. / Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer/ BPL/ PWD
- Filled Wrong Exam Center
How to Make Corrections
Candidates can make correction by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Application Number and Password.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, make the necessary correction in the application form.
- Candidates must take printout of the modified application form for further use.
For any queries regarding JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction, you may leave your comments.