JNU 2019 Exam Pattern comprises the type and number of questions, mode of exam, duration and many other exam related details. JNUEE is a university level examination organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. JNU entrance exam is a gateway for admission into various UG, PG & other programmes. Students will get admission in BA. (Hons.), M.Tech, M.Phill, MA, MCA, M.Sc, etc. This exam will be conducted only once in a year. Here we are providing details about JNU Exam Pattern 2019.
JNU 2019 Exam Pattern
JNU organizes JNUEE exam for admission in different courses. The exam will be conducted from 27th-30th December 2018. The JNU exam pattern will also vary according to the courses. Here we have mentioned the basic exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online (Computer based) mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Negative Marking: In case of wrong answers in objective type questions, negative marking will be applied.
- Number of Questions: The number of questions will be different for various courses.
Below we have given the exam pattern for various courses offered by JNU:
Exam Pattern for M.Tech (CS):
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, General Aptitude and Research Methodology.
Exam Pattern for MCA (Master of Computer Applications):
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for right answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for a incorrect answer.
- Subjects: General Aptitude, Mathematics, Reasoning, Statistics and Probability.
- Question Weightage: 80% questions will be asked from Mathematics, Probability and Statistics and 20% marks will be asked from GA and reasoning.
Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Environmental Science):
- Type of Question: The question paper will have multiple choice type questions.
- Part I: This section will contain questions from science and mathematics (10+2 level).
- Part II: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany & Zoology (B.Sc level).
Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Physics/Chemistry):
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Subjects (Physics): Questions will be asked from Physics, Physical Chemistry and Mathematics of B.Sc. (General) level.
- Subjects (Chemistry): Question will be asked from Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry of B.Sc. (General) level.
Exam Pattern for MA in Arts & Aesthetics:
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain subjective type questions. The first part will contain precise and short answers & second part will contain essay type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Subjects: Arts, Aesthetics, Aspects of painting, sculpture, architecture, traditions of Indian arts, etc.
Exam Pattern for M.Sc in Molecular Medicine:
- Type of Question: The questions will be objective type.
- Part A: This part will contain objective type questions of relevant standard.
- Part B: Questions will be asked from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics & other related subjects.
For any other queries about JNU 2019 Exam Pattern, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.