JKCET 2019 Application Form will be released from 1st February 2019. It will be issued through online mode. This exam is conducted to offer admission into BE/B.Tech courses in J & K state. It is a state level examination. JKCET exam is managed by The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the various government & private engineering colleges. In this article, we have updated detailed information about JKCET Application Form 2019.
JKCET 2019 Application Form – Exam Dates Released
JKCET 2019 Exam Dates has been released. The examination will be conducted on 21st April 2019. Candidates can fill the application from 1st February 2019. Link will be given here.
Through this section, candidates should know about application releasing date, mode, fee, documents uploaded, etc.
- The JKCET Application Form 2019 will be available only through online mode.
- Candidates will get the application from 1st February 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the JKCET online application form will be 28th February 2019.
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photograph (Size: 10 KB-50 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), signature & left hand thumb impression (Size: 10 KB-50 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm).
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, qualifying marks certificate, date of birth certificate & category certificate (If applicable).
- The size of these documents should be 100 KB to 200 KB.
- Candidates should fill only one application. Multiple applications from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
- There will be no need to submit JKCET online registration form or any other documents to the board.
The application fee will be Rs. 800 for all categories. Candidates can pay the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application, candidates should fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- Only permanent residents of J&K are eligible to apply.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th /10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Passed the above qualifying exam with PCM & English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the above examination with at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Check here official schedule of JKCET 2019 Application Form:
|Online Registrations Starts||1st February 2019|
|Last date for registration||28th February 2019|
|Exam Date||21st April 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for how to apply for JKCET 2019:
- Open the official website link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Apply Online for Common Entrance Test 2019 (Engineering)” link.
- Read important instructions carefully.
- Then, click on “Click here to fill Application” link.
- Read all the detailed instructions & information.
- Now, click on “Apply” button.
- Fill your personal, communication, educational details, etc.
- Upload your recent photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in a given format.
- After filling all details, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Click here” link.
- Note down your application number.
- Now, click on “Click here to make Payment”.
- Fill your “Application Number” & Date of Birth & click on “Submit” button.
- Then, click on “Pay” button.
- Read all term & conditions & click on “Proceed for Payment” button.
- Fill your card details & click on “Make Payment” button.
- Now, upload your other relevant documents.
- Take a printout copy of the application for further process.
If you have any query about JKCET 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.