JIPMER 2019 application form has been released from 6th March 2019. The application form can be accessed through online mode only. JIPMER MBBS is a national level entrance exam to get admission in MBBS course. JIMPER is conducted every year by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. In this article, candidates can get the complete details about JIPMER application form 2019, including how to apply procedure.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form – Released
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form has been started from 6th March 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can get the JIPMER MBBS information brochure to check the complete details about the exam. Here, candidates can get some information related to the application form.
- The application form will be provided through online mode only.
- Candidates make sure that they have valid email ID and mobile number to register in JIPMER 2019.
- JIPMER 2019 application form will be started from 6th March 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued to till 12th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the basic and educational details in the online application form.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size photograph (30mm width x 45mm Height of minimum size 10KB and the maximum size 80KB).
- Signature should be of 80mm Width X 35mm Height of minimum size 10KB and maximum size of 80 KB.
- If a candidate belongs to any reserve category, they have to upload the relevant category certificate.
- The candidates are advised to download a copy of their filled in application and keep it securely.
The application fee for General/P-UR/OBC/P-OBC category candidates will be Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST). NRI/OCI category candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/-. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking). The application fee and refund of application fee will not be considered in any circumstances.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in JIPMER 2019 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be completed the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2019. No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English and one elective subject.
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks in aggregate in 12th class (40% marks for OBC/SC/ST/OPH and 45% marks for GEN-OPH) in PCB stream. Candidate should pass individually in each subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
JIPMER Application Dates 2019
In the table given below, we have mentioned the official JIPMER Application dates.
|Releasing of online application form||6th March 2019|
|Closing of application form||12th April 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||2nd June 2019|
How to Apply
Here, we have given the step-by-step procedure to fill the JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2019’.
- The ‘Registration’ page will be displayed on screen.
- Enter your name, email Id, date of birth, mobile number and click on ‘Register’ tab.
- After that, click on ‘Go to Application Form’ link.
- Use the sent login credentials and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Fill personal details, address details, qualification details, contact details and other information required in the application form.
- After that, click on ‘browse’ to select the files for uploading.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature by clicking on ’Upload’ button.
- Now, choose the payment mode and submit the requisite application fee.
- Read the declaration and click on ’I Agree’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after reviewing your filled application form.
- Click on ‘Print’ button to print the application form.
- Take extra printouts of the confirmation age and secure them for future reference.
Check Here – How to Fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
If you have any other queries about JIPMER 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.