Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result will be declared in June 2019 JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) organizes a state level exam named as Jharkhand Polytechnic exam. It is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). Through this exam, students can get admission various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges in Jharkhand state. Here we are providing details about Jharkhand Polytechnic result 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019
Candidates can check their results through online mode. The authority also upload the scanned OMR sheets on the website. Students can check the PECE result 218 by entering their roll number. Candidates note down that the authority does not facilitate any type of re-checking or calculating of the result. After checking the result, students should take a printout of it for further use.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019 will be started in the month of June 2019. A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the exam. The PECE counselling will be organized via Offline mode.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result Dates
The authority will organize the examination in May 2019. Candidates are able to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic result in June 2019. After the result declaration, the JCECE board will organize the Jharkhand polytechnic Counselling 2019. The counselling will be started from June 2019.
How to Check Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 result:
- Go through the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your examination (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2019) from the drop down menu.
- Enter your roll number or application number carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the result for future references.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Merit List
For providing admission in diploma courses, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list will display the candidate’s rank along with the category wise cut-off. If two or more students obtain same marks in the exam, then the tie breaking criteria will be considered. We have given the tie breaking criteria below:
- In case marks are equal, then marks obtained in the Mathematics subject will be considered.
- In case tie is still then the marks secured in Chemistry will be taken.
- After that, date of birth of the candidates will be used to break the tie.
- If the tie still persists, then the first alphabet of the name of the candidates will be considered.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019
After the release of merit list, candidates can participate in the counselling process. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds through offline mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will be started from the third week of June 2019. Candidates have to report at the specified date & time with required documents to participate in the counselling process. Aspirants have to bring the required documents in original along with attested photocopies for verification process.
For any other queries about Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.