Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 exam pattern provides the rough idea to the candidates about the question paper format of PECE. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is a state level entrance test which is organized by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). After clearing this exam, candidates are eligible for admissions in polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the state Jharkhand. This exam is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 examination will be conducted on May 2019.
- Course: PECE is held for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: There will be objective type questions, total four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to color or mark the correct answer only.
- Subjects: The question paper of PECE will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language.
- Mode of Exam: This exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper based mode).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, 0.25% marks will be deducted.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card will be released on May 2019. Candidates can download that by entering their application number.
The subject wise weightage of questions are mentioned below:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2019
Candidates are suggested to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus recommended by the board. Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam syllabus will be based on the 10th class standard. The syllabus will consist of three subjects namely physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
If you have any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.