Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria is comprised of qualification, age & other criteria. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam that is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). It is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The PECE 2019 entrance exam will be held in the month of May 2019. This exam is conducted for providing admission to the various diploma courses in Jharkhand State. Here, candidates can check the Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the given eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates should check whether they are eligible or not. The complete eligibility details are given here:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- State Eligibility: Candidate must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand.
- Resident Certificate: Candidates have to submit the Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate that is issued by the authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aadhaar Card: Candidates should have a valid aadhaar card to apply for the exam. It is compulsory for filling the application form.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
The qualification criteria of the PECE 2019 are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the madhyamik/10th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 35% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates of class 10th or equivalent examination can also apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
- But they will have to qualify the exam of class 10th before the date of counselling.
Age Eligibility Criteria:
The Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility of age criteria are mentioned here:
- Age Limit: There is no lower & upper age limit to apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
- In case, candidates want to apply for the mining engineering programme of the diploma should be a minimum age of 17 years old as on or before 1st July 2019.
For further queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.