Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling will be organized via offline mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam also called as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECE board organizes this exam for providing admission in various polytechnic courses. Various polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state consider the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam for providing admission. Students can check details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
The authority organizes the computerized multi station parallel counselling for Jharkhand Polytechnic admission. A merit list is prepared as per the marks obtained in the exam.
The PECE counselling is organized via offline mode. Students can appear in the counselling as per their rank scored in the examination.
Students have to appear at the address as prescribed by the authority for counselling. The counselling center address is given below:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi.
Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the process. General & OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- and scheduled caste, schedule tribe & female candidates are needed to pay Rs. 250/- as the counselling fee.
The counselling fee is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order. Candidates may download the copy of Challan through the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process is divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode.
- Candidates have to appear at the specified venue to participate in the counselling process.
- The seat matrix will be displayed through the website and also at the counselling centre.
- Candidates can fill their choices of institutions according to their rank.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats.
- Candidates also have to pay the seat allotment fee of Rs.1000/- at the time of counselling.
- The fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm their admission before the due date.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be invited for counselling, required to bring the required documents in original along with their one self attested photocopies.
Without producing valid documents, candidates will not be considered for counselling process. Here we are providing the list of required documents:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
For any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.