Latest Applications Open 2019:
JEXPO 2019 Application Form is releasing from 29th January 2019. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level polytechnic entrance test. It is managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. This exam is organized for providing admissions to the various diploma courses in engineering/technology & architecture. In this article, we have updated complete information about WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 29th Jan
JEXPO 2019 Application Form is releasing from 29th January 2019. Link will be given here.
Aaadhar Card is compulsory to fill the application form. Check below for other details about JEXPO application form 2019 including releasing date, mode, uploading images, etc.
- Candidates will get WB Polytechnic application form 2019 through online & offline mode.
- The OMR application along with information bulletin will be issued from the Polytechnics of West Bengal.
- The online application link will be given above whenever it announced.
- JEXPO registration 2019 will be started from the last week of January to the first week of March 2019.
- Upload your photograph (Size: 10 KB to 40 KB), signature (Size: 5 KB to 20 KB) & left-hand thumb impression (Size: 5 KB to 20 KB) in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Fill the application carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
- Candidates also have to submit the OMR & online application to the polytechnic college.
The fee payment can be done only through offline mode, i.e. CASH Payment only. The application fee details are given below:
|For all candidates except Kanyashree enrollees||For Kanyashree candidates|
|OMR Applications||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|Online Applications||Rs. 450||Rs. 225|
Before applying for JEXPO exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed secondary (Madhyamika) or its equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Passed qualifying exam with Mathematics, English & Physical Science/Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secured minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate in the above examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be born after 1st July 2004.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
JEXPO Application Dates
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of JEXPO 2019 Application Form:
|Online & OMR Application Availability||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of March 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps to know about how to apply for JEXPO 2019:
- Visit to the official website link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Online Application for JEXPO 2019” link.
- Now, fill your basic details as “New Candidate Registration”.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Select the form you want to apply.
- Read the instructions & click on “Continue” button.
- Fill your personal, communication, choices of examination zone, educational qualification, details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you have to upload photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in a given format.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Check all the details carefully & click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printcopy of the application & get application validation from any polytechnics.
- Pay the fee in CASH.
- After validation, you can verify the status of validation through login.
If you have any other queries about JEXPO 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.