ISC (12th) Result 2019 will be declared on May 2019 via online mode. Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations shortly known as CISCE was founded in the year of 1958. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. It is a non-government, education board which conducts the Indian School Certificate (ISC-12th), Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE-10th) and Certificate in Vocational Education (CVE – Year 12) exams. Here, we have provided details about ISC Class 12th Result 2019 including previous years result analysis.
ISC (12th) Result 2019
Candidates, those have appeared in the 12th examinations must be waiting for their results. The council will announce the ISC (12th) result 2019 through online mode only.
Candidates will be able to check their results on 2nd week of May 2019. The examination will be started from the month of February and end until the month of March.
No other mode is available to check the result. Students can check their results by entering the UID/roll number on the website. After checking the result must take the printout of it for further use.
ISC Class 12th Result Analysis
Here we are providing the previous year’s result analysis of ISC examinations:
|Year||Passing %||Boys %||Girls %||Total Appeared|
The table given above clearly shows that total passing percentage is increased year by year. The overall passing percentage was 97.10%. Girls passing percentage were 97% and the boys passing percentage were 96%.
In the year 2018, the number of girls passed was more than the number of boys cleared the examination. Total 74,121 students have appeared in the ISC examination.
How to Check the Result
Here we have mentioned the procedure to check the ISC (12th) Result 2019:
- Click on the official website link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Select the respective course.
- Enter the required details like UID/Roll Number, Index number and Security Code.
- After entering the details, click on the “Show Results” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Print Result” button to take the printout of it.
- Candidates should take a printout of the result for further admission process.
Re-Check of ISC Result
Candidates can also apply for re-checking of subjects grade. Candidates can request to council for re-check through online mode. For re-checking, candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- per subject. If any mistake found, the council will revise marks. The online re-check window has been opened only for seven days from the date of announcement of results. During re-checking, following terms will be checked:
- All the answers have been checked.
- Continuation sheets attached to answer booklet are intact.
- If there is any mistake in the totaling of marks.
If you have any other queries about ISC (12th) Result 2019, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.