IMU CET 2019 Preparation Tips are given below to help the candidates in their exam preparation. IMU organizes national level entrance exam of IMU CET to provide entry into various courses in marine engineering field. Through this entrance exam, candidates get admission into UG, PG and diploma courses at IMU affiliated colleges. Through this article, we have provided various tips and tricks for the preparation of IMU CET 2019.
IMU CET 2019 Preparation Tips
Go through the given below various methods to improve your preparation of IMU CET 2019:
Start your Preparation Early:
- Starting early preparation will help the candidates to cover all the syllabus topics coming in the exam.
- Candidates appearing for the test must start their exam preparation early.
- This will help the students to revise all the topics before appearing for the exam.
Make a Study Routine:
- Before starting the exam preparation, candidates should first make a proper routine.
- A disciplined routine is very necessary for the exam preparation of the candidates.
- The routine must be prepared in an organized way and include the study, eating, sleeping activities in a proper way.
Review the Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- Before the starting the exam preparation, candidates must review the exam pattern and syllabus of BVP CET.
- Candidates must be aware of number of questions, time duration, marking pattern and other details of the entrance exam.
- The syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme can be checked through the website.
- During the exam preparation, candidates must note down all the important points in brief.
- Preparing notes is an important part of exam preparation.
- This will help the students to go through all the noted down important points at the time of revision.
Attempt Mock Tests:
- Students must go for various mock tests to make their preparation better.
- This will enable the candidates to improve their speed and accuracy for the entrance test.
- Through this students will learn to cope up with different types of questions within the time duration.
Solve Sample Papers or Past Papers:
- Candidates can solve past papers and sample papers to improve their practice.
- Also it will be a good practice for the appearing students and they will get to know the exam trend.
- By practicing previous year’s papers, candidates will get to know the difficulty level of the examination.
Take help from Good Preparation Sources:
- Candidates preparing for their entrance exam can take help from various study sources like books, coaching institutes, online study tutorials etc.
- Candidates are advised to prepare from the study materials which are generally recommended by the qualifying candidates and professional teachers.
Important Details of IMU CET 2019
We have provided some important details related to IMU CET 2019 exam dates and exam pattern below:
- IMU CET 2019 exam is expected to be conducted in the fourth week of May 2019.
- Registration for IMU CET is expected to start from fourth week of March 2019.
- Last date to submit the form online is expected till second week of May 2019.
- For BBA program last date is till third week of June 2019.
- The entrance exam will be organized by online mode.
- For all UG courses, the questions paper will consist of total 200 questions.
- For M.Tech/MBA/M.Sc programme the exam paper will consist of total of 120 questions.
- For each correct answer +1 mark will be awarded.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
IMU CET 2019 Preparation Tips can be followed by the appearing students for successful exam preparation. These tips will enhance the preparing candidate’s experience which will ultimately help him to qualify the entrance test.
If you have any query regarding IMU CET 2019 Preparation Tips, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.