Latest Applications Open 2019:
IISC 2019 application form will be released from 1st February 2019. Indian Institute of Science conducts the admission process every year for admission in UG, PG and PG Research courses. It does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admissions. The admission in above programmes will be offered on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and GATE exams score. Here, candidates can get the detailed information about IISC 2019 application form.
IISC Application Form 2019 – From 1st Feb 2019 for PG Courses
IISC Admission 2019 Notification has been released on 22nd January 2019 for PG courses. The application form will be started from 1st February 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates can check the application related information in this section:
- The candidates can fill the application form from 1st February 2019 for PG & Ph.D courses.
- IISC application form 2019 can be filled through online mode only.
- The online application form filling process will take place till the last week of April 2019 for UG courses and 25th March 2019 for PG courses.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, parent/guardian signature and caste certificate.
- Candidates should fill all the details correctly in the application form. No correction facility will be provided later on.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form.
Candidates can submit the application fee by using Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card and Debit Card/Credit Card. The detailed application fee is given in below table.
|UG Courses||GEN/OBC/KM||Rs. 500/-|
|General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs. 800/-|
|ERP candidates (All categories)||Rs. 2000/-|
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria for the candidates those wish to apply for UG and PG courses offered by the IISC.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam should be passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should pass with 60% marks (SC/ST candidates only have to pass the exam).
- Exams: Candidate should have valid KVPY/JEE Main/JEE Advance or NEET score card.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
- M.Tech: BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree from any recognized institution/university. Candidate must have the valid GATE score card.
- M.Des: Candidate should hold the degree in BE/B. Tech/B.Des/B.Arch and a valid GATE or CEED score card.
- M.MgT: Candidates having BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree from recognized institution can apply. Applying candidate should have the GATE, CAT and CMAT examination score card.
IISC Application Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the dates to apply for IISC UG and PG courses. Official dates will be updated later on.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Availability of application form||1st week of February||1st February|
|Last date to fill the application form||Last week of April||25th March|
|Last date to update the respective scores||Within 1 week from the date of declaration of result||27th March|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply
Read the guidelines given below to fill the IISC 2019 application form through online mode.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Choose the tab from ’UG/PG’.
- Then, click on ‘New User to Register Click Here’ link.
- Now, enter nationality, name, DOB, email Id and valid mobile number.
- Click on ‘Register’ button.
- An email carrying the application form link will be sent to the candidates on their registered email Id.
- Click on that link and start the application form filling process.
- Fill your personal details, qualification details, score card of KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced or NEET, GATE, CEED, JAM, etc.
- Submit the details and application number will be generated.
- Now, click on ‘Upload Images’ and select the images to upload.
- Pay the requisite application fee by selecting the appropriate payment mode.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit final application form.
- Keep the printout of filled-in application form for future reference.
If you have any other queries about IISC Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.