AP ICET 2019 Notification has been released. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2019) is conducted for admission in MBA and MCA courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET in the state of AP. Candidates can get the complete details of about AP ICET 2019 from this article.
AP ICET 2019 Notification – Released
AP ICET 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 27th February 2019. Check here for application form details.
AP ICET 2019 Exam date has been released. The exam will be conducted on 26th April 2019. Check here for exam dates.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates
Check here the official exam schedule of AP ICET 2019 from below:
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||1st week of April|
|Downloading of hall ticket||Last week of April|
|AP ICET exam date||26th April 2019|
|Declaration of answer key||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of Result/Rank card||Last week of May|
|Counselling started from||2nd week of July|
AP ICET Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to read the information prospectus to fill the online application form.
- Candidates can apply through an online application form.
- The application form will be started from the first week of March 2019.
- AP ICET application form will be filled till the first week of April 2019 without late fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully. Upload the necessary documents along with the payment of application fee.
- The correction window will be opened after the last date of the application form.
- Must take the printout of the application form after submission of it.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/-.
- The fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers/e-Seva Centres in AP.
- It can also be paid through credit card/debit card.
Check here– How to Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in AP ICET 2019.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Nativity: Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in qualifying examination for both courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studied in their final semester/year are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 3 years degree in 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from any university or its equivalent recognized by UGC.
- Subjects: Must qualify with mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Subjects: Passed mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th or degree level.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the AP ICET exam pattern here:
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes will be provided for the whole exam (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM).
- Sessions: The exam will be conducted in two sessions. Candidates will be allotted any of the two sessions.
- Medium of Test: English for section-C and English & Telugu for section-A & section-B of the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Syllabus
The AP ICET syllabus will be prepared from the topics as Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving, Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. The section C will be comprised of the communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
Here, candidates can check some preparation tips for preparing the exam.
- Make the time and study schedule for yearly, monthly, weekly and on a daily basis.
- Must go through the exam pattern and syllabus as per the choice of course.
- Select the topics which contains the more marks and asked mostly every year.
- Prepare self notes of important topics so that you can easily revise them on the day of exam.
- Stay healthy it will increase your capacity to grab things quickly.
The AP ICET written test will be held at various locations of the districts given below:
Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Hyderabad, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa.
AP ICET Hall Ticket
The AP ICET admit card can be accessed through online mode. It will be started to download from the last week of April 2019. Candidates can download the AP ICET hall ticket by entering the application number or Date of Birth.
AP ICET Answer Key
After the completion of the written test, the authority will release the answer key through online mode. It will be released after two or three days of the examination. Candidates can compare their marks with the uploaded answer key on the website.
If any candidate has issue regarding the answer key they can send their objections in the written request to the authority. After accepting the objections, the final answer key will be declared along with the result.
AP ICET Result
AP ICET result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. The candidates will able to download their rank card through online mode. The rank will be assigned to the candidates in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
25% marks are the qualifying marks in APICET (50 out of 200). The candidates those belong to the category of SC and ST for them there is no qualifying marks.
AP ICET Counselling 2019
The counselling will be started in the month of July 2019. In the AP ICET counselling, candidates will be allowed to fill the course/college choice as per their rank in the merit list.
It is necessary to participate in the counselling conducted by the authority in order to be eligible for the seat allotment. The final seat will be allotted only after the verification of original documents.
If candidates have any query regarding AP ICET 2019, they can leave their query in below given comment box.