HP PAT 2019 Counselling is organized through online mode. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB). This exam is a gateway for admission to various diploma courses offered by different polytechnic colleges in Himachal Pradesh state. It is mandatory to qualify the HP PAT exam to get admission in polytechnic courses. Here we are providing details about HP Polytechnic PAT 2019 Counselling.
HP Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
The HP PAT Result 2019 will be declared on 4th week of May 2019. After the result declaration, further counselling & admission process will be started.
HP Polytechnic Counselling 2019 will be commenced from the 4th week of May 2019. The counselling is organized in three rounds.
In case of vacant seats, the authority also conduct the 4th counselling/manual counselling round. Candidates can participate in the counselling process as per their rank.
HP PAT Counselling 2019 Schedule
Here we are providing the tentative counselling schedule of HP PAT examination 2019:
|25 seats of PWD under the scheme of Gov (MHRD) at Govt. Polytechnic sundernagar||1st week of June 2019|
|Verification of Sports Certificates of the candidates seeking admission under sports category||1st week of June 2019|
|Filling of PAT score & choice submission||4th week May 2019 to 2nd week June 2019|
|Allotment of seats (Round 1)||2nd week June 2019|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||3rd week of June 2019|
|Vacancy list updation by Principals||4th week of June 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round of counselling||4th week of June 2019|
|Revision of Choices on the basis of vacant/available seats if desired by the applicant||4th week of June 2019|
|Allotment of Seats (Round 2)||1st week of July 2019|
|Reporting by candidate with original certificates in the respective colleges||1st week of July 2019|
|Vacancy list updation by Principals||1st week of July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
HP Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process comprises of various steps which are given below:
- The counselling is organized via online mode through the website.
- Candidates are invited for counselling process according to their rank/performance in the examination.
- The seat matrix will be displayed on the website.
- Firstly, candidates have to submit their PAT scores & choices for admission in various colleges.
- After the completion of choice submission, seat allotment process will be started.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, as per their performance in the exam, choices filled, availability of seats & other terms as specified by the authority.
- Result of seat allotment will be declared through the website.
- After the release of seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Candidates have to bring the required documents & fees to confirm their admission.
- After the first counselling round, remaining seats will be updated on the website.
- In case of vacant seats, students can appear in the further round of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Candidates have to carry to the specified documents in original along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the required documents for counselling/Admission:
- 12th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- 10th class mark sheet & provisional certificates
- HP PAT 2019 admit card
- HP PAT 2019 score card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Selection Letter/Offer Letter
- Aadhaar card
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reservation Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank account number & IFSC number
- Demand draft of the prescribed fees
- Proof of One Girl Child Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any queries about HP Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.