HP PAT 2019 exam pattern will help the candidates to know about the types of question, number of questions and marking scheme asked in the examination. HP PAT is a state level Polytechnic entrance exam. It is organized every year by the HPTEB, Dharamshala. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various polytechnic government and private institutions of HP state. It offers admission into different Diploma courses. Here, candidates can get the complete information of about HP PAT exam pattern 2019.
HP PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates will able to get the complete exam pattern in detail. Candidates are requested to carefully check the pattern given below and follow them for the exam preparation.
- Mode of Exam: The written examination will be conducted through offline (OMR) mode.
- Duration of Exam: The maximum of 3 hours will be provided to complete the whole exam.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper will be in set and asked in bi-lingual language, i.e., English & Hindi.
- Types of Questions: The questions will be of Objective type.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam from all the subjects.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT Syllabus
The exam authority will prepare the syllabus for the HP PAT 2019 exam from the subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and English. The written examination syllabus will cover the 10th class syllabus. Candidates can study form the NCERT books. Questions will be asked almost from the NCERT.
The official authority will also provide the topic-wise syllabus for each subject. The whole syllabus will be published along with the HP PAT 2019 information booklet.
HP PAT 2019 Preparation tips
Candidates can prepare for HP PAT 2019 according to the given below preparation tips:
- Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed exam pattern and the syllabus by the official authority.
- The concept of the topics must be strong to face any type of question. So, make your concepts clear & strong
- Make systematic timetable and follow it regularly.
- Candidates can also attempt online mock test to check their preparation for the exam.
- Regular practice must be done by the candidates from various online and offline study sources.
- Don’t panic or take stress. Eat and sleep well in proper timing. Also do yoga to reduce any kind of stress.
HP PAT 2019 exam pattern must be carefully understood by the candidates before the preparation of the entrance test. The exam pattern will help the candidate to know about the exam mode, types of questions, marking pattern, time duration etc.
If you have any query related to HP PAT 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.