Jamia Admission 2019 process will be organized by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. This university will conduct the separate entrance exams to offer admissions in various UG & PG courses. The written exam is conducted on a university level by the university itself. The university offered the courses in the field of law, engineering & technology, education, humanities, social sciences, many others. The admission into the engineering courses will be offered on the basis of JEE Main and on the basis of NEET score to BDS. In this article, the candidates will get to know the how to fill Jamia University 2019 application form.
Jamia University Application Form 2019
Check here the complete information of JMI application form 2019. Fill the application form as the mentioned details.
- The candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- It will be started from the first week of February 2019.
- Application form can be filled and submitted till the second week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to complete the online application form filling process. It will be consisting of online registration, filling of application details and payment of fee.
- After the submission of application form, candidates can check their application status through candidate login.
- Candidates should fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it till the completion of admission procedure.
The application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use credit card, debit card or net banking facility. The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
|Centre for Management Studies/Architecture/Education/Faculty of Engineering & Technology/Dentistry/Law||Rs. 700/-|
|All other Faculties/B.Tech/B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
How to Fill Jamia University 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Jamia application form 2019 by the following steps given below:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- After that, click on ‘Application Form 2019’ tab.
- Select the programme for which you want to apply (UG/PG).
- The application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
Filling Application Form:
- Candidates have to enter their personal details like their name, email id and mobile number to register.
- Now, fill the qualification details, course preference, subject preference, exam city, exam center and other asked details.
- Submit all the filled-in details after verifying it.
- Candidates have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph and signature.
- The size of the scanned images should be as per the specification given by the official authority.
- The image should be in JPEG/JPG format.
Payment of Application fee:
- In the next step, candidates have to make application fee payment.
- The application fee can be made through online mode.
- Candidates can submit it through net banking/debit card/credit card.
Printing the Application form:
- At the last step candidates have to print the the application from.
- Candidates must take out 2-3 printout copies of the form for further use in admission process.
Jamia Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates are advised to carefully fill the asked details in the application form before its final submission. The authority may provided the correction facility later on.
The official authority will provide the one time correction facility to the candidates those will submit their application on time.
The authority will release the application form for correction in the third week of March 2019. Also, it is expected that the image correction facility may provided.
If you have any other queries about How to Fill Jamia University 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.