Haryana DET 2019 Counselling is administered by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It is conducted through online mode. It is organized for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/pharmacy. It also hold for admissions in a lateral entry engineering course. No examination is organized for admission to the above courses. The authority conduct state level admission procedure in name of the Haryana diploma Entrance Test (DET). Check this article to get detailed information about Haryana DET Counselling 2019.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Haryana DET Counselling 2019 will be conducted through online mode from the website. The process is consisting of registration, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting.
It will be organized in two rounds. Candidates have to register for counselling (choice filling & seat allotment) after deposition of the fee. Counselling fee is Rs. 500 for all categories.
The fee can be paid either online (debit card/credit card/net banking) or through e-Challan. Candidate’s documents will also verify at the time of reporting.
We are providing tentative counselling schedule for Haryana DET 2019:
|Diploma Engineering including HGST, KM,MAR, SDB & TFW Categories||Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category)||Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry inclusing TFW category|
|1st Counselling||2nd Counselling||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Bank.||3rd week June 2019||1st week June 2019|
|Counselling Registration/Choice Filling/Choice Locking Starts||3rd week June 2019||1st week July 2019||3rd week June 2019||1st week July 2019||2nd week June 2019||4th week June 2019|
|Last Date of Registration/Choice Filling/Choice Locking||4th week June 2019||1st week July 2019||4th week June 2019||1st week July 2019||3rd week June 2019||1st week July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result Publishing Date||4th week June 2019||2nd week July 2019||4th week June 2019||1st week July 2019||3rd week June 2019||1st week July 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Candidates at designated institutes for deposition of semester fee and verification of documents||4th week June 2019||2nd week July 2019||4th week June 2019||2nd week July 2019||4th week June 2019||1st week July 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||4th week June 2019||2nd week July 2019||4th week June 2019||2nd week July 2019||4th week June 2019||1st week July 2019|
|Final cut-off date of all admissions (including institute level)||2nd week August 2019|
|Final cut-off date for institutes for online uploading of institute level
admissions on HSTES portal
|2nd week August 2019|
Haryana DET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 process contain the following steps:
Step 1: Counseling Fee Payment
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on “Pay Counselling Fee” link.
- Select the course.
- Fill application number, roll number, name & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the counselling fee.
Step 2: Online Registration
- After a few days of counselling fee payment, counselling registration will be started.
- Go to the official link.
- Click on that link.
- Select the course.
- Fill “Roll Number” & “Password” on a given space.
- Click on the submit button.
Step 3: Choice Filling/Locking
- Now, candidates have to fill choice of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- Candidates should lock their filled choices.
- In case, candidates forget to lock the choices.
- Then, last filled choices will be considered as final.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices to increase probability of getting a seat.
- Take a printout copy of filled choices for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment Result
- It will be released via online mode on the website.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their “roll number” & “password”.
- Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, rank, etc.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment letter.
Step 5: Reporting
- Candidates should report at the allotted college for admission against an allotted seat.
- Candidates also have to carry all the required documents/certificate/testimonial.
- Candidates have to deposit self-attested documents at the time of reporting.
- Pay admission fee to confirm the seat.
- If a candidate will not report to the allotted institution on given time period, their admission will be cancelled.
- Candidate must get Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institution dully signed by the admission coordinator of the institute & the candidate himself.
The seat reservations in admission in Technical Education Institutions are given here:
|All India Category Seats||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||50%|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50%|
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with three sets of duly attested photocopies & colored photograph with them.
- 10th & 10+2 or equivalent examination Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card 2019. (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (category certificate).
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all original documents.
If you have any query related to Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comments box.