Haryana DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for admission. Haryana DET is a state level entrance test organized every year to offer admission into various diploma programmes in the fields of engineering, engineering – lateral entry, pharmacy etc. Candidates have to qualify the test in order to get admission in various polytechnic colleges in Haryana. Through this article, we have provided complete details related to Haryana DET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Haryana DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the application form, check the eligibility criteria provided below for Haryana DET 2019 for various diploma programmes:
Diploma in Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying subjects: Candidates must have passed in Science and Mathematics subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in their qualifying exam must be passed with atleast 35% marks (In case of ST/SC/Kashmiri Migrant candidates – 33%).
Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her SSC exam or 10+2 (vocational) from a recognized board. He/she must have passed ITI of atleast 2 years after 10th or 10+2 (vocational).
- Qualifying subjects: Applying student must have passed in the qualifying exam with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidate passed with NSQF level – 4 in 10+2 level are also eligible.
- Candidates passed in 10+2 (Medical) are eligible to apply only for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate applying for diploma in pharmacy must have completed his 10+2 level from a recognized board.
- Qualifying subjects: Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- As per the decision of State Govt. / Pharmacy Council candidate can also apply if:
- Candidate is passed in the 1st year of three year degree course in Science.
- If he/she has passed a pre-degree examination.
- If he/she has studied science as main subject in 10+2 level.
- If candidate has any other educational qualification approved by the pharmacy council of India equivalent to any of the above exam.
Reservation of Seats
On the basis of inter-se-merit/rank in the qualifying exam, common merit will be prepared from among the residents of villages.
- The general category seats will be first filled on the basis of merit and availability of seats in various branches.
- After the general category seats are filled, the reserved category candidates will be allotted seats.
- 25% horizontal reservation will be provided for the girl candidates where there will be 3 or more than 3 seats in respective category.
- In case any seat remains vacant, the seat will be offered to general candidate.
|Category||% seats reserved|
|All India Category Seats||15% of the approved intake|
|State Quota||85% of the approved intake|
|Haryana Open General Category||50% of State Quota|
|Reserved Candidates of Haryana||50% of State Quota|
|SC||20% of State Quota|
|(A) Backward Classes||16% of State Quota|
|(B) Backward Classes||11% of State Quota|
|PH Candidates||3% of State Quota|
Haryana DET 2019 Application Form
The Application form of Haryana DET 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of April 2019 for Diploma in Engineering and Lateral entry. Candidates can submit their application form till May –June 2019. The application form can be filled by the students through online mode.
Correction in the application form can be made by the students at the time of verification process in the designated centers. For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500 and for reserved candidates – Rs.200.
Haryana DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria can be checked from the website. Check the complete eligibility criterion provided for various programmes before filling the application form.
If you have any query related to Haryana DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, ask your query in the comments section provided below.