GPAT 2019 registration will be started from 1st November 2018. It will be done through online mode only. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam to get admission in Postgraduate pharma courses. It will be conducted by the NTA from 2019. From 2016-17 onwards, the GPAT exam is being conducted only once in a year. Through GPAT, candidates will able to get admission in government and top private institutions of Pharmacy. Candidates can get complete information on GPAT registration 2019 in this article.
GPAT 2019 Registration – Application Starting from 1st Nov 2018
GPAT 2019 application form will be available from 1st November 2018. Link will be given here.
GPAT registration has been started for CBT-Computer Based Test practice centre (for mock test). Click here to register online.
Note: Sometimes website is responding very slow due to heavy traffic. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
GPAT 2019 Application Dates has been released now.
Candidates can get the guidelines here to fill the GPAT application form 2019.
- The candidates will able to do the online registration from the 1st November 2018.
- The application form can be filled only through online mode.
- No other mode will be made available in this regard.
- The GPAT 2019 registration can be done till 30th November 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the details accurately and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The registration will be considered successful only after the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of applying.
- No correction will be allowed after the last date.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1400 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 700 for Female/SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- The application fee can be submitted either through online (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or through offline (by cash at any of the designated SBI bank branch) modes.
These are the GPAT eligibilities which should be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible for GPAT exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Criteria: No age limit to appear in GPAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for applying.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) or equivalent exam qualifying candidates are not eligible to appear for GPAT exam.
GPAT Exam Dates 2019
Here we have mentioned the GPAT 2019 dates for registration. The official dates are announced.
|Commencement online registration||1st November 2018|
|Last date of online registration||30th November 2018|
|Date of Examination||28th January 2019|
How to Apply
We have given the step-by-step procedure to complete the registration process.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- On the home page click on ‘New User’ link.
- Read the instructions generated and accept the declaration.
- After that, click on ‘Self Registration Form’.
- Fill all basic details and click on ‘Submit’ button. A six digit password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
- After that proceed to payment of the application fee.
- Choose one of the payment modes and pay the fee.
- After successful payment, a confirmation message will be sent to the candidate email Id.
- Fill the details in the registration form and click on ‘verify’ and submit.
- Upload the photograph of size 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and signature of file size 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Read the declaration and tick on ‘I Agree’ to accept the declaration.
- Candidate will get the message stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT 2019 exam” after submitting the application form.
- At the last step, take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about GPAT 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.