1. ICICI was formed in 1955 at the initiative of which International organisation?
[A] World Bank
[C] United Nations
2. Who is the author of the book “Half the Night is Gone”, which is shortlisted for The Hindu Prize 2018?
[A] Meena Kandasamy.
[B] Nidhi Dugar Kundalia
[C] Amish Tripathi
[D] Amitabha Bagchi
3. Who has been elected as new Chairman of Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)?
[A] M S Jha
[B] Nimesh Shah
[C] Kailash Kulkarni
[D] A Balasubramanian
4. Who has won the India’s first medal in athletics at the Youth Olympic Games 2018?
[B] Lakshya Sen
[C] Suraj Panwar
[D] Tababi Devi
5. The ancient city “Prayaga” was renamed as “Allahabad” by which Mughal emperor?
[D] Shah Jahan
6. ‘Swastha Bharat Yatra’ national campaign has been launched for which purpose?
[A] Safe Food
[B] Healthy Drink
[C] Hygienic Locality
[D] Secure Travelling
7. “Coming together with those furthest behind to build an inclusive world of universal respect for human rights and dignity”. This was theme of which of the following days?
[A] 2018 International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
[B] 2018 International Day of Rural Women
[C] 2018 International Day of Human Rights
[D] 2018 International Day for Older Persons
8. What is the theme of the 2018 World Food Day (WFD)?
[A] A millennium free from hunger
[B] Our Actions Are Our Future
[C] Break the Cycle of Rural Poverty
[D] Harvesting nature’s diversity
9. Who will lead the Indian delegation at the 12th Asia Europe Meeting (ASEM) summit 2018?
[A] Sushma Swaraj
[B] Ram Nath Kovind
[C] Narendra Modi
[D] Venkaiah Naidu
10. The festival of Fulpati has recently celebrated in which neighboring country of India?
[C] Sri Lanka