1. Supreme Court has recently given nod for a separate High Court for which of the following states/UTs?
[B] Andhra Pradesh
[C] Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Who has been elected the new President of International Boxing Association (AIBA)?
[A] Thomas Bach
[B] P S Bopanna
[C] Gafur Rakhimov
[D] Will Smith
3. Which state government has recently rolled out the technology-driven & citizen-friendly ‘Mo Bus’ service?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
4. Which international organisation has recently inked $172 million loan pact to make farming viable in Andhra Pradesh?
[B] New Development Bank
[D] World Bank
5. For which term, India has been elected as a member of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Council?
[A] 2020 to 2023
[B] 2019 to 2022
[C] 2021 to 2024
[D] 2018 to 2021
6. Which of the following countries have recently exempted by United States for buying Iranian oil?
[A] China, Taiwan and Greece
[B] Japan, South Korea and India
[C] India, Italy and Turkey
[D] All of the above
7. Who has been appointed the new Secretary General of Lok Sabha?
[A] Snehlata Shrivastava
[B] Anup Mishra
[C] Rama Devi
[D] Nischal Jain
8. Which Indian shooter has won the historic men’s skeet gold at the Asian Shotgun Championship 2018 in Kuwait?
[A] Saurabh Chaudhary
[B] Arjun Babuta
[C] Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
[D] Hriday Hazarika
9. Under which schedule of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act – 2014, the Central Tribal University will be set up in the state?
10. Lalan Sarang, who passed away recently, was the noted theatre personality of which regional cinema?