GD Goenka University Admission 2020 will get started in the month of January 2020. GD Goenka University is a private university located at Gurugram, Haryana. The University offers admission in various UG & PG programmes in various fields. Admission will be offered in various fields – Engineering, Architecture, Communication, Education, Management, Law, etc. Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of 12th level marks, national level test scores and Goenka Aptitude Test (GATA) scores. Candidates can go through this article to know more information regarding GD Goenka University Admission 2020 including application form, dates, eligibility, admission procedure, etc.
Here we have mentioned the courses offered by the GD Goenka University under UG & PG level:
UG Courses: B,Plan, B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Arch, B.A. LL.B, BBA LLB, LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB, B.Des, B.Sc., B.Ed, BBA, B.Com (Hons), etc.
PG Courses: M.Plan, M.A, LLM, PGDM, MSc, MBA, M.Tech, etc.
GD Goenka Application Form 2020
Candidates can go through below details to know about GD Goenka Application Form 2020:
- The Application form will be made available in the month of January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the required details like educational, personal, address, etc. in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill preference of courses in the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The Application form can be filled till February 2020.
- Take printout of the filled application form for further admission procedure.
- Candidates have to submit duly filled application form (by hand) to the following address:
The Director (Admissions),
GD Goenka University,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122003A, Haryana (India).
The Application fee is Rs.1000 for all programmes.
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be paid through online mode using credit card, debit card or net banking method.
The Offline fee can be paid through demand draft in favor of ‘GD Goenka University’ payable at New Delhi.
GD Goenka Admission Dates 2020
Candidates can check the GD Goenka Admission Dates 2020 from the given below section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online application||January 2020|
|Last date for application submission||In the month of February 2020|
|Date of exam and personal Interview||March 2020|
|Result Declaration||In the month of April 2020|
Candidates can check below GD Goenka Eligibility Criteria 2020 before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level from CBSE or any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology or other technical subjects.
- Marks: Candidates in the 12th level must have obtained aggregate of 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Scores: Besides GATA score, candidates can also apply based on JEE Main Scores.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates applying for science stream courses must have qualified their 12th level /diploma with science subjects and other relevant subjects.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree recognized by the UGC approved university.
- Scores: Besides GATA score, candidates can also apply based on CAT (70 percentile)/MAT (600)/GMAT (500) Scores.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree (without backlogs) in any stream recognized by the State or Central Board / University.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
GATA Entrance Exam 2020
To get admission into various courses in the GD Goenka University, candidates have to appear for GATA entrance exam 2020. Candidates who will successfully qualify the GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) exam or DAT (Design Aptitude Test) will be considered eligible for admission.
Besides, entrance test the university offers admission in UG courses through 12th level marks and national level test scores. Candidates achieving the required cut off in national level tests are exempted to appear for the entrance test.
For engineering, students can apply through JEE / State Board entrance test score and for MBA students can apply through CAT /MAT / GMAT scores.
GATA 2020 Result
After few days of the GATA/DAT exam, GD Goenka University will release results. The complete information related to result and schedule will be given through mail. Candidates are required to check their mail to know the result details and further admission procedure.
In case candidates do not receive any mail, contact the University authority before the publication of merit list.
GD Goenka 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be called for GD Goenka 2020 Counselling after few days of the result declaration. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted the seats as per their rank and selected course. Personal Interview rounds will be also organized for short listing the eligible candidates.
Candidates have to qualify GATA or DAT exam and PI rounds in order to get admission in various courses. Candidates must bring all the required documents along with the attested photocopies for document verification process.
GD Goenka 2020 Admission Procedure
After qualifying the written test and counselling / interview rounds, the University will provide admission. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the scores obtained in the GATA/DAT, PI rounds and other academic qualifications. Final admission will be provided after completion of document verification and other admission procedures.
Aspirants who will be selected for admission will be provided admission letter. Students are required to submit the admission fee to confirm their seats.
If you have any other query regarding GD Goenka University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.