Ganga Group of Institution Admission 2020 will start in the month of April 2020 for various UG and PG courses. Ganga Group of Institutions (GGOI) is located in New Delhi and is affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak. The Institution offers admission into various UG / PG courses. Admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Application, etc. Candidates can apply for admission on the basis of national level test scores. Through this article we have provided complete details regarding GGOI Admission 2020 including application form, dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
The courses offered by Ganga Group of Institutions in various fields are as follows:
- Engineering:B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), M.Tech, Diploma in Engineering, and Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry).
- Management: Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program.
- Computer Application: Master of Computer Application (MCA) & Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA).
- Architecture: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)& Masters of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Education: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) & Masters of Education (M.Ed)
GGOI 2020 Important Dates
Candidates will be able to check tentative GGOI 2020 Important Dates in the below table:
|Events||Dates (Tentative) 2020|
|Application process starts||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of application form||4th week of July 2020|
|New session starts||1st week of August 2020|
GGOI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding GGOI 2020 Application Form:
- Ganga Group of Institution Admission 2020 Application Form will be filled through online mode.
- The application has to be filled till fourth week of July 2020.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form by fourth week of April 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & educational details carefully and correctly and select course applied, subject and much more.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & contact number to get login credentials.
- Candidates must take the print out of application form for further use.
The Application Fee is Rs.200.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through offline mode.
Candidates will have to draw Demand Draft (DD) to pay the application fee.
DD must be issued in favor of GGOI payable at New Delhi and sent along with filled application form to the below address:
Ganga Group of institution,
36/1, Main Rohtak Road, East Punjabi Bagh,
GGOI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check details regarding GGOI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for test:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with any one from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored minimum of 45% (75% in case of SC category candidates of Haryana state).
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.
- Score: Candidates have to submit NATA or JEE Main exam score for admission to the undergraduate program.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 50% marks 50% (45% in case of SC category candidates of Haryana state).
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Master’s or Bachelor’s degree of 3 year duration recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured at least of 50% marks in graduation degree.
GGOI 2020 Admission Procedure
Selection of the candidates for admission into various courses in the University is done through 12th level or national level test scores. The admission process will start with the submission of application forms in April 2020.
Candidates have to submit score of national level entrance exam along with necessary documents. The University will not conduct any separate entrance exam for admission purpose.
Admission into B.Tech course will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores. While, DET score card will be required for Diploma courses. Candidates also have to bring several passport size photographs and documents during admission.
GGOI 2020 Merit List
Ganga Group of Institution 2020 Merit List will be declared online after the completion of application process. Merit list will be published on the basis of national level exam scores. Candidates will be able to check their rank through the merit list.
The merit list will be displayed separately for various courses. On the basis of merit list candidates will have to appear for counselling process.
GGOI 2020 Counselling
Ganga Group of Institution 2020 Counselling will be conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The seats will be allotted on the basis of 12th level sores or national level test scores. 75% of the total seats will be allotted based on 12th score while 25% of total seats will be allotted on the basis of institute level counselling.
Counselling round will be held through online mode. The counselling process will include registration, choice filling, reporting, and seat allotment of the eligible candidates. It will be mandatory to attend counselling round and pay the fee to participate in the counselling process.
GGOI 2020 Admission
GGOI 2020 Admission will be offered only to candidates who will be eligible according to marks and eligibility clauses. Students have to download their admission letter by online mode to participate in the admission procedure.
Candidates have to report to allotted department on given date & time for admission. Also, they have to bring their original & photo attested copy of their documents/ certificates for verification. Students have to pay admission fee to confirm their admission.
If you have any other query related to Ganga Group of Institution Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.