HP PAT 2019 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) will be managed every year by the HPTEB, Dharamshala. It is a state level exam to get admission into first year & lateral entry of various Diploma courses. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private (unaided) Polytechnic institutions in the state. Here, candidates can get all the information of HP PAT 2019.
HP PAT Exam Dates 2019
Here we have provided the tentative exam schedule of HP PAT 2019:
|Opening of application form||3rd week of April|
|Closing of application form||2nd week of May|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Exam date||3rd week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of May|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June|
HP PAT Application Form 2019
Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form only after reading the HP PAT 2019 prospectus.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Candidates can fill the HP PAT application form 2019 from the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates must fill the online application form till the second week of May 2019.
- All the details should be filled carefully and as per the format.
- Candidates have to upload the photo and signature in the application form.
- The application will be Rs. 650/- for general candidates.
- Fee for OBC/SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode or through any SBI bank Challan.
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the exam.
Domicile: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtained 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects in 10th class are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of HP PAT exam is provided below:
- Mode of Exam: The test will be organized through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Total Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The question will be multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Language of the Paper: The exam will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT Syllabus
The HP PAT syllabus will be prepared from the subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and English. The authority will prepare the syllabus from class 10th syllabus. Candidates can study form the NCERT because all questions will be based on the NCERT syllabus.
HP PAT Admit Card
The downloading of the admit card will be started from the third week of May 2019. The admit card can be downloaded through the online mode. The authority will not send the HP PAT admit card 2019 to any candidate by post.
HP PAT Result
The result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates can check their result be entering the application number or date of birth. HP PAT result will be released in the last week of May 2019.
The authority will also publish the answer key of the examination. HP PAT answer key will be released in the fourth week of May 2019. A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of HP PAT 2019.
HP PAT Counselling 2019
The HP PAT counselling 2019 will be conducted through online mode from the first week of June. The counseling will take place in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats. The centralized offline counselling will be conducted if seats will remain vacant.
The seats will be allotted as per the preference filled by the candidates. Candidates have to report the allotted polytechnic institution along with original documents for the admission. Candidates can download the allotment letter from the website to get admission in respective institution.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2019 Admit Card and Result
- Date of Birth proof (certificate issued by the school Principal)
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- HP State Bonafide/Domicile
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Bank Account Number/IFSC Number
If you have any other queries about HP PAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.