Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2019) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. It is conducted on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for providing admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the various government and private universities and its affiliated colleges of law in the state of Telangana. To know more information about Telangana LAWCET 2019, candidates should go through this article.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2019
Here we have mentioned the tentative exam dates for TS LAWCET 2019. Official dates will be updated here soon.
|Releasing of application form||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April|
|Application form correction||Last week of April|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Date of examination||4th week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of June|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June|
|Downloading of rank card||4th week of June|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of November|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the third week of March 2019.
- The TS LAWCET application form will be available to fill till the third week of April 2019.
- In case of any mistake in the application form, the correction window will be opened from the last week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- The photograph and signature will be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- The application fee will be Rs. 350/- for general category candidates.
- For SC/ST, it will be Rs. 250/-.
- Application fee can be done through credit card/debit card/TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
The eligibility criteria to appear in TS LAWCET 2019 entrance exam are given below.
Candidate must belong to Indian national.
The candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status of the Telangana state.
No age limit to apply in 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL course.
- For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates should hold the graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university of Telangana or any other with 45% aggregate marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent class exam from the recognized board Telangana or any other board with minimum of 45% marks.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
TS LAWCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be provided to complete the whole exam.
- Medium: The AP LAWCET will be conducted in English and Telugu languages.
- Types of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- No. of Questions: Total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will No provision of negative marking.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed as per the course applied. There will be different course for 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL course. For 5 year Law, the Intermediate level syllabus will be considered. For 3 year Law, the syllabus will be prepared form Degree Level.
The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the Part of the student will be assumed.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS LAWCET 2019 hall ticket will be downloaded through the online mode only. The candidates those have successfully submitted their application form before the last date can download their admit card for the exam. The candidates can start downloading their admit card from the third week of May 2019.
TS LAWCET Result 2019
The TS LAWCET result 2019 will be declared by the official authority in the third week of June 2019. The authority will also release the TS LAWCET answer key through online mode within three days of the entrance exam.
After the declaration of result, the candidates will able to view their rank card in the fourth week of June 2019. The rank card can be accessed by entering the hall ticket number of TS LAWCET exam.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
The counselling will be started in the month of November through online mode. Candidates will be called for the counselling as per the marks secured by them in the entrance test. Candidates have to verify their documents to be eligible for the seat allotment.
Candidates will be allowed to fill the choices for college and stream on the basis of their ranks. On the basis of filled choices, the ranks and the availability of seats in the participating institutions, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
For any other queries about TS LAWCET 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.