Latest Applications Open 2019:
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP 2019) is one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch UG courses. The process of admission will be carried out by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The university does not conduct any entrance exam to offer admission in the state private unaided and government aided technical institutions. The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main/NATA or intermediate merit. To get complete information on REAP 2019 admission process and other criteria, candidates should read the article completely.
REAP 2019 Complete Schedule
Here, candidates can get the complete schedule for applying in REAP 2019 admission procedure.
|Commencement of registration and filling option form||3rd week of May|
|Last date to deposit registration fee/advance fee||4th week of June|
|Last date to register/filling option form||Last week of June|
|Counselling for out of Rajasthan state candidates||1st week of July|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-I)||2nd week of July|
|Physical Counselling for PwD, KM||2nd week of July|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-II)||2nd week of July|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan state candidates||3rd week of July|
|Publication of final seat matrix for Rajasthan Domicile candidates||3rd week of July|
|I counselling list (1st Allotment)||3rd week of July|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for I counselling||4th week of July|
|Option for upward movement starts||3rd week of July after reporting|
|Option for upward movement ends||4th week of July|
|II counselling list (2nd Allotment)||4th week of July|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for II counselling||Last week of July|
|Last date to deposit original documents in last reported institution||Last week of July|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission||Last week of July|
|Internal sliding option starts||4th week of July after reporting|
|Internal sliding option||1st week of August|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of result to REAP office||1st week of August|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||1st week of August|
|Starting of registration and filling option form for special/spot round||1st week of August|
|Last date to deposit registration fee/advance fee for spot round||2nd week of August|
|Last date to register/filling option form for spot round||2nd week of August|
|Counselling list (Allotment) for special/spot round||2nd week of August|
|Last date of reporting after special/spot round||2nd week of August|
REAP Application Form 2019
The candidates before filling the application form must ready with the documents required at the time of filling application form.
- REAP 2019 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register on the REAP web portal for participating in the counselling procedure.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully in the online application form format.
- The form should be submitted from third week of May to third week of June 2019.
- The Challan number of the registration fee will be the candidate’s default login Id. So, keep it secure.
- The candidates those will apply on the basis of 12th class percentile should upload the mark sheet also.
- The registration/application form will be automatically activated after submission of application fee. Aadhaar number is mandatory for the registration.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The image size of photograph should not exceed 100 KB and the image size of signature should not exceed 50 KB which should be in the JPG file format.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form to the REAP office. Take the printout and keep till the completion of admission process.
- The registration fee can be submitted through online mode (Net Banking/ATM card/Debit card/Credit card/e-Wallet).
- The application fee will be Rs. 700/-.
- The last date to deposit the application fee (Registration Fee/Advance Fee) through REAP web portal will be second week of June 2019.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable in any circumstances.
The applying candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria before applying in REAP 2019.
- The candidates should belong to Indian national.
- The candidates those applying under Rajasthan state quota seats should have the domicile of that state.
- The candidates those DOB falls on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates should born on or after October 01, 1989 can also apply. There is a five years of age relaxation for them.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates should pass the 10+2/12th class from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board or Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should score at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
- Subjects: The candidate should have passed the previous exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- NATA Score: Those applying through NATA score card, they should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
In all private un-aided and government aided institutions some seats are reserved for each category which is given below.
|Categories||Reservation of Seat (%)|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
REAP Counselling 2019
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds in which one round will be special round (spot round). The counselling will be conducted in the month of August 2019.
- In the first counselling, the candidates outside of Rajasthan state will be allotted the seats on the basis of merit list. In the second round, the candidates of Rajasthan having Domicile will be allotted the seats on the basis of merit list. In the last round, the candidates those opted for upward movement can participate.
- The candidates have to submit the option/choice form to participate in the counselling.
- The candidates can proceed to fill his/her subject and college wise options after selecting category of merit list (JEE Mains or 12th percentile).
- The allotment of seats will be declared on the choice-cum-merit basis as per the options filled by the candidate.
Reap Admission 2019
The authority will release the separate merit list for admission in B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The admissions will be provided on the basis of combined merit list, the order of options filled by the candidates in the option form and availability of seats in the respective institutions.
After allotment of the seats, candidates have to report the allotted institution along with original documents and the admission fee. Candidates have to submit the admission fee at the time of getting admission in the institution.
Candidates have to produce these self attested documents in original while reporting at the allotted institution for admission.
- The total fee deposited at the Institute
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- JEE Main 2019 score card
- 10th class Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Reserve category certificate
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PwD certificate
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Domicile Certificate
- NATA score card
If you have any other queries about REAP 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.