EFLU 2019 counselling will be conducted soon after the declaration of entrance test result. English and Foreign Language University will conduct the entrance exam to offer admission in its various offered courses. EFLU entrance exam is a national level entrance exam to get admission in BA (Hons.) in English, BA (Hons.) in various foreign languages and MA. Candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated campuses after appearing in the entrance test. Get complete information on EFLU counselling 2019 in this article.
EFLU 2019 Counselling
The university will conduct the counselling for the qualified candidates after few days of the declaration of entrance test result. The counselling schedule will be hosted by the university on their website.
The counselling will take place in the university campus. Candidates have to present in person on the day of counselling as per the specified time mentioned in the admission notification.
At the time of counselling, the verification of certificates and payment of fees will take place. Failure to report on the counselling day will lead to the cancellation of seat which will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
For admission in MA course, the telephonic interview will be conducted by the university. On the basis of interview, the university will release the admission list for various specializations. So, it is necessary to appear in the interview round.
EFLU 2019 Counselling Schedule
The EFLU entrance exam result will be released in the last week of June 2019 after which the counselling will take place.
The university will conduct the counselling for admission in the month of July 2019. The complete counselling schedule will be displayed by the university on their website.
Candidates have to report for the counselling only within the allotted time period for the admission. Other than the allotted time period, no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
EFLU Cut Off
Here, we have mentioned the previous year cut off marks at which the university has allotted the admissions to the candidates.
2018 Cut Off:
EFLU 2019 Admission
At the time of counselling the candidates will be allotted with the provisional admission letter. The provisional admission will be confirmed only on production of the original certificates before 31st July 2019. Failure to submit these certificates by the mentioned date will lead to cancellation of admission automatically.
Admission letters will be issued only after the verification of certificates and the payment of fees. Admission letters will not be emailed or individually sent to candidates.
Candidates have to report the allotted department for getting final admission after the counselling and the interview round.
Documents required at the time of admission for verification:
- Original Admit Pass of the entrance examination or a provisional admission call letter sent by the University
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/CBSE/ICCSE/Class X certificate)
- Intermediate Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Marks Memoranda (if applicable)
- Postgraduate Certificate and Marks Memoranda (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate if the candidate is from another university
- Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates to time Latest (as on March 2018)
- Income Certificate from the Competent Authority (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Medical Certificate (in the case of VHC/HHI/PHC candidates)
- Two recent passport-size colour photos
- Originals of Pension Order, Discharge Certificate and Identity Card in case of WDP candidates
- Two sets of photocopies (with self-attestation) of all the above certificates
- OBC Candidates
Reservation of Seats:
In each of the offered course on various levels, the few seats will be reserved for the various categories. The reservation will be decided by the university and govt. norms. The reservation is as follows:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC – 27%
- PwD – 5%
- Children/wards of Defence Personnel – 1%
If you have any other queries about EFLU 2019 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.