Haryana Polytechnic 2019 admission process will be administrated by the Haryana State Technical Education Society. It manages all the activities related to admission in various engineering and non engineering diploma courses. DET Haryana 2019 examination will be organized to offer admission in lateral entry in engineering diploma courses. Admissions in the 1st year of other diploma courses will be done on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying exam. Here we are providing details about Haryana Polytechnic 2019 including dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
Haryana Polytechnic Exam Date 2019
Here we have mentioned the tentative dates of Haryana DET 2019:
Dates for Diploma (Engineering & Technology):
|Application form release||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of June 2019|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 3rd week of June 2019|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2019|
|Merit list release||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts||4th week of June 2019|
Dates for LE in Diploma Engineering:
|Release of application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Online application last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation (for TFW categories)||1st week of May to last week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts||Last week of May 2019|
Haryana DET Application Form 2019
- Candidates will be able to fill the Haryana Polytechnic application form 2019 via online mode only.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of colored photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The images should be in JPG format.
- Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
- Candidates can make correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the board.
- Fee payment will be done through online mode or e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
- The application fee will be non refunded.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 200/- for reserved categories.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for diploma courses:
|Diploma Engineering||10th/SSC or equivalent exam passed from any recognized board.
Must have secured 35% marks (33% for SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants)
Must have passed in each mathematics and science subjects.
|Diploma Engineering (LE)||12th (Vocational), 12th with PCM or 12th with NSQF level 4 passed candidates can apply.
ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th) candidates can also apply.
|Diploma Pharmacy||12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics subjects.
Candidates must have scored minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Haryana DET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check here the exam pattern of Haryana DET 2019:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total 100 minutes (1 hour & 40 minutes).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Medium: Question paper will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers.
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus
- The syllabus will be of 10+2 standard of Board of School Education, Haryana.
- It will contain topics from the English, Mathematics, Science and General Awareness & Aptitude.
- Candidates must prepare from the above mentioned subjects for the exam.
Haryana DET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be provided through online mode only. Haryana Polytechnic admit card 2019 & other documents will be verified at the exam centre.
Students have to bring any one valid photo identity proof and copy of matriculation (10th) certificate. Any request for change in exam centre will not be entertained.
Haryana Polytechnic Result 2019
Students who will appear in the exam can check the DET Haryana result 2019 in the month of May. It will be announced through online mode.
No separate result card will be sent to candidates. Re-evaluation or re-checking of answers will not be permitted. A merit list will also be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam (for 1st year diploma courses).
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Counselling process will be organized through online mode. Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 500 to participate in the counselling process.
Students have to register for Haryana DET counselling and fill their choices of colleges and courses through the website. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time as mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter.
Candidates are required to bring the necessary documents for verification process. After the document verification and fee payment the admission will be confirmed by the respective college.
For any other queries about Haryana Polytechnic 2019, you may leave your queries below.