Delhi Police Exam Coaching & Exam details
The Department of Police (DoP), also known as Delhi Police, is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). It does not have jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of the National Capital Region. Vast career opportunities are available in Delhi Police at various levels. Some of the important recruitments are the following:
- Ministerial Cadre
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
Recruitment of Constables (Male & Female) in Delhi Police is done by a Recruitment Board appointed by Commissioner of Police. Candidates from all parts of country are eligible for recruitment. The vacancies are notified in the concerned Employment Exchange of Delhi and Central Employment Exchange on all India Basis. Besides, vacancies are also advertised in News Papers/Rozgar Samachar inviting application for open competition. The applicants are required to appear for Physical Examination, Written Test and Interview.
Direct Recruitment to the Ministerial Cadre is made only in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial) and of Stenographers in the rank of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Competitive examination for this purpose is held for which candidates from open competition as well as from the department are eligible. Vacancies are also advertised in News Papers/Rozgar Samachars.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Measurement Test
Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum is 21 years
SC, ST, PWD and Women category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Qualification: The interested candidate must have finished their 12th Class / Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum aggregate of marks.
DELHI POLICE SYLLABUS:
- The written exam consists total 100 marks , you have to complete all the answer in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions.
- The question paper will be of objective type. (You will be given option to choose)
- The question paper will be available in both languages (English & Hindi)
- Question papers is divided in 3 parts, syllabus is following
- General Knowledge (Total 50 questions having 50 marks)
- Arithmetic (Total 15 questions having 15 marks)
- Reasoning (Total 35 questions having 35 marks)
Top Faculty for DP Exams, Special Batches Available