Avantika University 2019 Application Form for B.Des course has been released. Avantika University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of design and engineering. Avantika University is a private university located in the Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. Candidates can get admission into the university on merit basis or national or state level entrance exams or DAT entrance exam conducted by university itself. In this article, we have mentioned the Avantika University admission 2018-2019 all details.
Avantika University 2019 Notification – Application Released
Avantika University 2019 Application Form for B.Des course has been released on 22nd September 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Avantika University Application Dates 2019
Here we have given the dates for getting admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses offered by the university.
|Start of online application||1st week of March||2nd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit||Last week of April 2019||Last week of February 2019|
|Result||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admission||Till last week of May 2019||Till last week of May 2019|
Avantika University Application Form 2019
First of all candidates has to read the application brochure carefully and then proceed further to fill the online application form.
- The application forms can be filled through online mode only.
- The online application will be started on different dates for both the offered courses.
- The candidates can apply till the last week of April 2019 for B.Tech and last week of February 2019 for B.Des and M.Des.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website to fill the online application form.
- An automated verification link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id after submission of basic details.
- Candidates have to activate their account and fill the required details.
- Candidates have to make payment and accept the declaration to submit the filled application form.
- It is advised to take the printout of the application form and keep it securely.
The application fee will be Rs. 3000/- per course. Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card/debit card and demand draft.
The eligibility criteria for various courses are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 12th board examination form any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, English and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects and 50% marks in subject group Physics, Mathematic Chemistry/Vocational subject.
- Exam: Candidates can apply through JEE mains 2019 or any other state level entrance examination score.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination for B.Des and graduation degree for appearing in M.Des programme.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the 50% marks in aggregate for both courses.
Avantika University Admission Procedure 2019
The Avantika university admission procedure is comprised of entrance exam, studio test and GD & PI. Candidates those are interested to take admission in the university must apply for the university by filling application form.
The shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test will be called for the further admission rounds. The final admission will be based on the candidate’s marks, studio test and PI and the document verification.
DAT Entrance Exam 2019
The university conducts the DAT entrance exam for offering admission in engineering and design courses. For B.Tech, candidates can apply either through DAT or through JEE Mains exam. It is necessary to fill the application form and appear in the entrance test.
To appear in the entrance exam, candidates can download their admit card on due dates. The exam will be conducted in the first week of April 2019 on different locations of India. On the basis of this exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the further admission rounds.
Avantika University Result/Merit 2019
The university will release the DAT result in the first week of April 2019. The result can be accessed through online mode. The university will release the result/merit separately for every programme.
The first merit list and first waiting list for the registered candidates will be published in the first week of May 2019. On the basis marks secured by the candidates in the national level or state level entrance exam, the separate merit list will be prepared.
Candidates will be called for the counselling session on the basis of order of prepared merit list.
Avantika University Counselling 2019
Avantika University will send the separate notification to the shortlisted candidates for participating in counselling. Candidates have to present at the counselling venue on given date and time prescribed by the university.
Avantika University counselling 2019 will be conducted after the completion of all the events conducted by the university regarding admissions. Separate call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. For B.Des course, the university will conduct the Studio Test and Personal Interview.
Avantika University Admission 2019
On scrutiny and acceptance of the application form, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit a self recorded video (of 120 second duration). For final admission, the university will consider the JEE Mains, national or state level entrance examinations, 10th or 12th examination marks.
For design course, the studio and the personal interview test marks will be considered. Candidates with the allotment letter can visit the department by paying the requisite amount of the fee for completing final admission formalities.
If you have any query of about Avantika University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.