Latest Applications Open 2019:
CUSAT 2019 Application Form will be available from 30th January 2019. Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) is the authority which organizes university level examinations for admission to its campuses. The university conducts CUSAT CAT (Common Admission Test), LET (Lateral Entry Test), DAT (Department Admission Test) exams. It is conducted for admission to the B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), 5 years integrated M.Sc, LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc courses. Here, we have updated complete details about CUSAT Application Form 2019.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form – Notification Released
CUSAT CAT 2019 Notification has been released. The application form will be released from 30th January 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates should check this section to know about application availability, dates, instructions, etc.
- CUSAT application form 2019 will be available only through online mode.
- Candidates will fill the application from 30th January to 28th February 2019.
- CUSAT Registration 2019 will be done till the first week of March 2019 with the fine fee.
- Candidates, those applying for M.Phill, Ph.D. & Diploma courses, they will get the application through offline mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned recent passport size color photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Do not send any document along with the application to the university.
- Keep the print copy of the application form further use.
- The fee payment will be done through Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- Candidates, those applying for Ph.D., M.Phil, Post-Doctoral, Diploma or Certificate courses, they will deposit the fee at the concerned department in the form of DD.
- The DD will be made in favor of the Registrar, CUSAT payable at SBI, CUSAT Campus Branch.
- The application fees for various categories are given below:
|For All Courses (Other than Post-Doctoral/Diploma/Certificate Courses)|
|Kerala SC/ST||Rs. 500|
|NRI/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs. 6,000|
|Note: For all category of Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre have to pay Rs. 10,000|
|For Ph.D and M.Phil Courses|
|For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|For All Courses:|
|International Candidates/PIO||US $ 100|
The CUSAT eligibility criteria details are given here:
- Indian Citizens/NRI/Foreign Citizens / PIO / OCI candidates can apply.
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Plus Two or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with PCM subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in Mathematics & 50% marks PCM subjects put together.
- Relaxation: Candidates, belong to SC/ST category of Kerala state, they should secure a minimum passing marks in the examination.
- Those belong to SEBC – NCL category of Kerala state, they get 5% relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass B.Tech or its equivalent or AMIE/AMIETE in any branch.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 60% marks.
- GATE Score: Candidates have a valid GATE score card.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form Dates
Check here official schedule of CUSAT application form 2019:
|Online Registration for all courses (except Ph.D./M.Phill/Diploma or Certificate Programme) without fine Starts||30th January 2019|
|Last date for online registration||28th February 2019|
|Online Registration for all courses (except Ph.D./M.Phill/Diploma or Certificate Programme) with fine Starts||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date for online registration (with fine)||1st week of March 2019|
|Fee Payment Starts||1st week of February to 1st week of March 2019|
|Online Registration Extended only for M.Tech programme (without fine)||3rd week of March to 4th week of March 2019|
|Online Registration Extended only for M.Tech programme (with fine)||4th week of March to Last week of March 2019|
|Issue and receipt of offline Applications from Departments for admissions to M.Phill & Ph.D. & Diploma Programmes||1st week of February to 1st week of March 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th & 7th April 2019|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply for CUSAT 2019
Candidates should follow the given steps for CUSAT online registration:
- Visit to the official website (Link will be given above).
- Click on “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Read instructions & fill your basic details such as name, date of birth, email, mobile number, etc.
- Then, click on “CONFIRM” button.
- Check your email ID/mobile for “User ID” & “Password”.
- Log in with these details.
- Select the option, of course you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Continue” button.
- Now, fill your personal information & click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Upload your scanned images (Photograph & Signature) in a JPG format.
- Click on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Then, click “Save & Continue” button.
- Add your course details & click on “Continue” button.
- Preview your application & click on “Confirm” button.
- Pay the application fee as per the courses through online mode.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment” link.
- After fee payment, select the test center.
- Take a print copy of the application for future use.
If you have any query about CUSAT 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.