Latest Applications Open 2019:
CUCET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 13th March 2019. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a joint entrance examination of eleven central universities. It is the national level entrance test which is organized every year. The admission will be offered in various courses of the UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses. For complete information related to CUCET application form 2019 go through this article.
CUCET 2019 Application Form – from 13th March
CUCET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 13th March 2019.Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates should note that application form will be filled and submitted through online mode. No mode will be entertained to receive the application form.
- CUCET 2019 application form will be available from the month of March 2019.
- Candidates will able to fill the online application form till the first week of April 2019.
- No correction in the online application form will be provided later on. So, fill the details carefully before submitting it.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature (Size: 10KB to 50 KB) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates can fill maximum of three PU (Participating Universities) with three courses in each at the time of filling form.
- The application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- After submitting the application form, candidates do not forget to take the printout of application form.
The online application fee can be submitted through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. To pay the application fee through offline mode, candidates can submit the SBI Bank Challan.
|Categories||Application fee for online mode||Application fee for offline mode|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PU’s||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PU’s||Rs. 400/-|
|PWD||Exempted to pay application fee|
Here, we gave mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to apply in UG, PG, Integrated and Ph.D & M.Phil courses.
- Nationality: Candidate should belong to Indian national.
- UG Courses/ Integrated Courses: For any of the offered UG course, candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which they want to get admission from a recognized university/institution.
- D/M.Phil Courses: One should have the master’s degree with any specialization.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
CUCET Application Dates 2019
Here, candidates can check the tentative dates to apply for CUCET 2019 entrance exam.
|Releasing of application form||March 2019|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Correction Starts||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||Last week of April 2019|
How to Apply
Check the steps given below to fill the CUCET online application form:
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- On the homepage of official website, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- The link for UG, PG and RP will be opened on screen.
- Select the course for which you wish to apply and click on that link.
- Now, the registration page will open. Candidates have to fill all the details required in this form.
- Fill candidates’ name, email Id, date of birth and mobile number and enter the password.
- After that, click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- A registration link will be send to the candidate’s register mail Id and mobile number.
- Now, click on that link and fill further asked details.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Choose the files to upload (scanned photograph and signature) and click on ‘Upload Images & Proceed’.
- Now, select the College & Course in which candidate wants to apply.
- After that click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Review the filled-in application details and click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ tab.
- Make payment and take the printout of the application form at the last.
If you have any other queries about CUCET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.