Best CTET Coaching in South Delhi
GSP is the Best CTET coaching in Delhi & Ncr & Top 5 CTET coaching institutes in South Delhi. we are providing services from last 10+ years. Many large number of students get success and cracked their desired exams in short time. Top Teacher Eligibility Test training centres for exam preparation in Delhi. Our experienced faculty is dedicated for students to make them able to crack their exam in short time. Every year many students pass out from GSP and achieve their aim of their life.
Some individuals grow up with the vision of becoming a teacher. If you are one of them then you will realize that you need to undergo CTET preparation to find a satisfying teaching job in a Govt. or a Private school.
Getsuccesspoint is a premier CTET coaching institute that offers top notch education to aspiring school teachers. With a commitment to molding students to meet the nation and the country’s set benchmarks for producing excellent educators, our coaching furnished here adheres to the best possible standards. Being among the great Institutes for Competitive exam teaching in Delhi and India, joining GSP is a sure shot way to enhance your possibilities in Central Teacher Eligibility Test. With college who are specialists in quite a number fields, each scholar gets a danger to journey the pleasant ever coaching for these Exams. Hence, if you are looking for Exam preparation institute in Delhi, you need no longer seem any further as you have contacted one of the greatest institutes in Delhi and India.
Why GSP ?
GSP has modeled out a focused preparation schedule for the aspirants of [current_date format=’Y’] Exams. The exam is to be held in [current_date format=’Y’], which leaves the aspirants with almost no time to waste in guessing where or which institute they should join. At GSP , we know how to mould your preparation and to channelize your efforts for the success in Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam. In addition , we have included regular tests and also meticulously prepared mock test papers for [current_date format=’Y’] exam. Our students have performed brilliantly in previous teacher eligibility tests and we are putting in our best efforts to better our record with upcoming teacher eligibility test to be held in [current_date format=’Y’] .
Subjects Covered: Paper-I: Child Development & Pedagogy, Maths, English, EVS (Environmental Studies) and Hindi
Paper-II (Maths & Science): Child Development & Pedagogy, Science, Maths, English and Hindi
Paper-II (Social Studies): Child Development & Pedagogy, Social Studies (History, Geography & Civics), English and Hindi
- Highest Success Rate in CTET Exams (More than 70%)
- CTET Experience Since Start (June 2011)
- Excellent Faculty
- Both Hindi & English Medium
- Exam Oriented Preparation
- Maximum Number of Classes
- Small Batch Size
- Personal Attention
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Test Series
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Performance Tracking
- Full Course Coverage
- Revision Classes
- Convenient Location of Coaching Centers (Near Metro Stations)
Duration of the CTET Programme:
3 Months. Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme early.
Batches: Weekday Batches (Both Morning & Evening) are available.
REASONS FOR JOINING OUR INSTITUTE CTET ENTRANCE EXAM
- Excellent Faculty And Experienced Staff.
- Healthy And Competitive Environment
- PG Accommodation And Hostel Facilities For Outstation Students.
- 100% Result Guarantee.
- Big,Spacious And Modern Classrooms.
- Weekend Batches With Individual Attention.
- Pick And Drop Facility For Students.
- Guest Lecturers From Eminent Personalities.
Hostel and PG Available for Outside Delhi Students
Ask our experts for Course Details
CTET Exam Details
For Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Passed 12th (Inter) with not less than 50% the marks and passed or pursuing in last year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR,
- Completed 12th (Inter) with no more than 45% the marks and cleared or pursuing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE policies 2002. OR,
- Passed 12th (Inter) examination with minimum of 50% the marks and cleared or pursuing in last year of four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR,
- Passed 12th (Inter) examination with not less than 50% marks and completed or pursuing in last year of Diploma in Education (two years duration) OR,
- Completed Graduation and passed or pursuing in last year of Diploma in Elementary Education (two year).
For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (2-year). OR,
- Completed Graduation with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in Bachelor in Education (1-year duration). OR,
- Completed Graduation with not less than 45% marks and passes or pursuing in Bachelor in Education (1-year duration) as per the NCTE rules and Regulations released from time to time in this regard. OR,
- Completed Graduation with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in B.Ed. (1-year) OR
- Completed 12th examination with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in last year of Bachelor in Elementary Education (4- year duration). OR
- Completed 12th examination with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in final year of B.Sc.Ed/ B.A or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed (4- year duration). OR,
- The payment of application fee can be made by credit/debit card or e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
- The payment of application fee can also be made by e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
- The application fee for general /OBC category: Rs 600 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 1000/ (for both paper and 2)
- The application fee for SC/ST/Differently abled: Rs 300 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 500/ (for both paper and 2)
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage: Two and a half hours
|S.No||Subjects for Paper-I||Total No of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30|
|5||Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30|
- CBSE Teachers Eligibility Test Paper I has five sections.
- The National TET Exam has 150 questions.
- This Central Teachers Entrance Exam is for 150 marks.
CTET Exam Pattern for Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
|S.No||Subjects for Paper-II||Total No of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (*necessary)||30 MCQs||30|
|2||Language I (*necessary)||30 MCQs||30|
|3||Language II (*necessary)||30 MCQs||30|
|4||Mathematics & Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher)||60 MCQs||60|
|5||Social Studies/ Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)||60 MCQs||60|
- CBSE Teachers Eligibility Test contains five sections.
- National TET Exam has 150 Questions and one mark for each question.
- CTET Admit card will be downloaded from CTET website.
- The applicants may download the admit card from the site by entering their Registration number, date of birth etc.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- They must bring their admit card along with ID proof during the examination day.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give exam, without the admit card.
- Result will be announced most probably in the month of April.
- Candidates will able to check their result online through official website.
- Candidates who achieved minimum qualifying marks will further invited to appear in the interview round.
- Candidates can download the syllabus through official portal.
- The adequate syllabus will help candidates to achieve good marks in both the papers and also aids candidates to crack this entrance exam easily.