Latest Applications Open 2019:
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form is releasing on 16th January 2019. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is the authority which organizes COMEDK UGET exam. It is organized to get admission into engineering & architecture courses in Karnataka state. This exam is a university level examination. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 – Notification Released
COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 16th January 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates will be able to fill & submit the application only through online mode. For other details, candidates can check this section:
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form will be available in the third week of January 2019.
- Candidates will submit the application till the third week of April 2019.
- No application will be issued by post or any other mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates should upload their scanned copy of a photograph, signature (Dimension: 35 mm x 40 mm), guardian signature (Dimension: 35 mm x 40 mm) & unique ID proof in a JPEG/JPG format.
- The size of the above images should be 80 KB. For unique ID proof, the size will be 150 KB.
- Don’t forget to take a print copy of the confirmation page for further references.
- No need to send COMEDK UGET Online application form along with any documents to the university.
The fee payment can be done by credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee details are given below:
|PCM||Rs 1300+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Check here– How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
The eligibility criteria details are given here:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for the exam.
For UG Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (40% in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) aggregate.
Here, we are providing a tentative schedule of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019:
|Online Application Release||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2019 (Announced)|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for How to apply for COMEDK UGET 2019:
- Visit the official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Click here to apply” link.
- Then, click on “Login/Register” button.
- Now, click on “Click here to Register” link.
- Fill your registration details & click on “Register” button.
- Now, log in with “User ID” & “Password”.
- Fill the applying course, personal, category & academic details.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature and also guardian signature & unique ID proof in a given format.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Then, fill exam city preferences.
- Preview your application & click on “Submit” button.
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on “Continue to Pay”.
- Take a print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
If you have any other queries about COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.