CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Counselling will be organized after the declaration of result. CMC Vellore provides admission in various nursing courses like B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, etc. It organizes a university level entrance test to offer admission in various nursing courses offered by CMC Vellore. After qualifying the entrance test, candidates will have to clear the special test and interviews. Here we have provided details about CMC Vellore Nursing Counselling 2019.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Counselling
The CMC Vellore admission procedure contains two steps, i.e. step 1 a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test and step 2 consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude. Interviews will also be conducted at this stage.
Admissions will be based on inter-se merit. Candidate selection for admission will be done on the basis of two broad categories, i.e. open category or sponsored category.
CMC Vellore Nursing Counselling Schedule
In the table given below, we have provided the tentative schedule for CMC Vellore Nursing Counselling:
|Announcement of List for Step-2||4th week of May 2019|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||July or August 2019|
|Selection Results||July or August 2019|
|Registration for admission||August 2019|
|Classes begins||2nd week of September 2019|
CMC Vellore Nursing Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for CMC Vellore Nursing courses is provided below:
- Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get eligible for further admission rounds.
- A list of candidates shortlisted for step-2 will be published through the website.
- Students can also check the list on notice boards in the College and Main Hospital campuses, CMC, Vellore.
- Students selected for Step-2 will be intimated by letter sent by Email or Speed Post.
- The step 2 (special test & interviews) will be held at Vellore campus as per the specified schedule.
- Candidates are required to register at the time of step 2.
- Document verification will be done at the time of registration. Candidates have to bring their original documents.
- After the completion of step-2, a list of provisionally selected candidates will be published.
- Candidates those have shortlisted for admission are required to report at the specified date and venue to register for the respective course.
- In case candidates fail to report at the specified schedule their selection will be cancelled and seats will be offered to the next waitlist candidate.
- Two separate wait list will be maintained for admission.
- If a candidate withdraws from a course, the next candidate on the respective waiting list will be offered the seat.
Documents Required for Counselling
Students must carry the original documents and their photocopies at the time of admission. Without document verification, admissions will not be provided. The documents required for the verification procedure are listed below:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate
- Hall ticket & score card of entrance test
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Transfer certificates
- Domicile certificates
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
If you have any other queries about CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below.