CMC Vellore 2019 Counselling will be conducted through offline mode. CMC Vellore offer admission in various courses like MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, Allied Health Science Degree, M.Sc, MPH & many other courses. For admission in MBBS course, candidates are required to qualify the NEET UG exam. Admission in other courses will be done through the entrance test conducted by the university. In this article, we are providing details about CMC Vellore Counselling 2019.
CMC Vellore 2019 Counselling
The admission procedure is comprises of various levels like entrance test, special test and interviews. Students are required to qualify these rounds to get admission.
Candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS are also advised to apply for MBBS admission through the counselling process of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria before appearing for the CMC Vellore Counselling 2019.
Selection will be based on two categories, i.e. Open and Sponsored. All the admissions will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit. For example, in the MBBS programme the seats are further subdivided into groups as given below:
- Open Category: 16 seats, where SC/ST reservation of 20% applies (3 seats), and 1 seat is marked for the “Central Pool Scheme” by the Government of India.
- Sponsored Category: 84 seats will be filled by sponsored candidates.
CMC Vellore 2019 Counselling Schedule
Here we have mentioned the tentative schedule for the CMC Vellore admission process for MBBS course:
|Application starts||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date for application submission||Last week of March 2019|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of NEET UG scores||Two week from the date of announcement of NEET UG results|
|Counselling window||July 2019|
CMC Vellore Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will comprises of various steps which are given below:
- The counselling procedure will be organized through offline mode.
- Firstly, students are required to fill the application form of CMC Vellore MBBS and Tamilnadu MBBS counselling.
- By filling the application, students will get eligible to participate in the counselling procedure.
- Admissions will be provided as per the merit drawn on the marks of NEET UG 2019.
- After the filling of application form candidates are required to submit their NEET UG scores.
- The counselling authority will publish a merit list having the names of the eligible candidates.
- Candidates are required to report in person for the counselling.
- Candidates will be needed to carry their documents along with photocopies and the required fees.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of merit, category and availability of seats.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to go through the document verification and other admission procedure to confirm seats.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates should bring the documents in original along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents which will be needed at the time of admission:
- NEET UG 2019 hall ticket & score card
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Online application form copy
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about CMC Vellore 2019 Counselling, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.