CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern can be checked by the candidates through online mode from the website. The entrance exam is scheduled on 28th January 2019. CMAT is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into various management institutions across the country. From year 2019, NTA is conducting this entrance test in single session through online mode. Qualifying candidates will be able to get admission in MBA, PGDM, PGCM and various other management programmes. In this article, we have provided complete details related to CMAT Exam Pattern 2019.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided complete details of the exam pattern of CMAT 2019. Candidates must go through the complete details of the exam pattern before staring the preparation of test.
- Exam Mode: CMAT 2019 will be held in online CBT mode in single session on 28th January 2019.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions from various sections.
- Number of questions: The paper will consist of total 100 questions.
- Time Duration: Total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Subjects: The question paper will consist of questions from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension.
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2019 Marking Scheme
The details about Marking Scheme of CMAT 2019 are discussed below:
- The Question Paper of CMAT 2019 will be of total 400 marks.
- Each section of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique, General Awareness and Language Comprehension will be of 100 marks.
- For each correct response, +4 marks will be allotted.
- For the wrong responses, -1 mark will be deducted.
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
CMAT 2019 Syllabus will contain questions from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension. However, there will be no prescribed syllabus by the authority for the test preparation.
In the Logical Reasoning, the questions will be generally from the topics like Statements and conclusions, Puzzles, assumptions and conclusions, Cause and effect, Missing term in the figure and Arrangements (sequencing and arranging with conditions, seating and linear).
Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation
In the Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, the questions will be generally from the topics of Geometry, Time and Distance, Simple equations Numbers, Time and Work and Profit and Loss. Also, topics like Modern Math and Arithmetic operations are important.
In the Language Comprehension, the questions will be generally from the topics like identification of word meaning by selecting correct synonym and antonym, Para-jumbles, idioms, fill in the blanks, identification of correct sentence and sentence correction etc. Also Reading comprehension passage forms an important part of this section.
The General Awareness Section will contain questions mostly from Current, Business & Economics and Conventional topics. Candidates must have basic knowledge of History, Science, Book authors Inventions and Indian politics. Current affairs will be asked specially from Economics and Business sections.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before starting the exam preparation. The Exam Pattern will tell candidates about the Type and number of questions, Exam mode, Total marks, Subjects and Marking Scheme of the paper.
If you have any query related to CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.