CLAT application form 2019 will be announced through online mode in the first week of January 2019. Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam. This exam is conducted by the National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO). CLAT is conducted by one of the 18 NLUs every year on a rotation basis. It is conducted to offer admission into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programmes. CLAT score is valid to get admission in various government undertaking colleges and private law colleges in India. Check the complete information about CLAT 2019 application form from this article.
CLAT Application Form 2019 – Exam Date Released
CLAT 2019 Exam Date has been released now. The examination will be conducted on 12th May 2019 at 3:00 PM. Check other details from below.
Here, we have mentioned the CLAT application important details:
- CLAT application form will be released through online mode.
- The application form filling process will be started from the 1st January 2019.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of application form, i.e., 31st March 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form only one time so, it is advised to fill the form with utmost care.
- Upload the scanned photograph (Size: 20KB to 50KB), Signature (Size: 10KB to 20KB) and Specially Abled Persons (SAP) certificate in the online application form.
- Candidates also have to fill the preference of NLUs along with other details.
- The authority provide one time correction facility to the candidates.
- Must take the printout of the filled-in application form before the last date.
Candidates can pay the application fee through internet banking/credit card/debit card and bank challan. The application fee for General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates will be Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Note: Rs. 500/- will be charged extra for availing question paper.
Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria given below to appear in CLAT entrance exam.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass 12th examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the LL.B./5 year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to secure 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year qualifying candidates are also eligible to apply.
CLAT Application Dates 2019
CLAT 2019 application dates are given in this section:
|Opening of online application||1st January 2019|
|Online submission of fee||31st March 2019|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of February|
|Last date to submit fee in bank||1st week of March|
|Last date to print and download application form||2nd week of May|
|CLAT Exam date||12th May 2019 (Announced)|
How to Apply
Check the procedure given below to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- On home page of CLAT 2019, click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After that click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
- Read the important information and click on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill basic info by providing name, father’s name, mother’s name, email Id, mobile number and click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- After that, a message will be generated that ’you have successfully registered. Please check your mail to login’.
- Now, fill login details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, select the images to upload and click on ‘Next’ button.
- After that, fill other details like your qualification, category and NLUs preference.
- Now, click on ‘Verify your details’ link and then ‘Save & Next’.
- Click on ‘Review’ button to validate your filled-in details.
- After that, click on ‘Final Submit’ and take the printout of it for future use.
Check Here – How to Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form
If you have any other queries about CLAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.