Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test (CG PPT 2019) every year administered by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state polytechnic government/non-government colleges of Chhattisgarh. The admission will be offered to Engineering Diploma courses. Candidates can get more information on CG PPT 2019 from this article.
CG PPT Exam Dates 2019
We have mentioned here the tentative CG PPT exam dates 2019.
|Online application starts from||Last week of March|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of April|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of June|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June|
CG PPT Application Form 2019
The application form related all information will be uploaded on the CG Vyapam website. Candidates must go through the guidelines to fill the application form:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- The candidates can start the form filling process from the last week of March 2019.
- The CG PPT application form 2019 can be submitted till the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, put the signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. After submitting, no correction will be allowed on later stage.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/- for general, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST /PH candidates.
- The application fee can be paid either online or offline (challan) mode.
Candidates can check here the CG PPT eligibility to appear in the exam.
- Domicile: Candidates must hold the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years for all categories.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate pass the 10th Board examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure minimum 35% marks in the matric.
- Subjects: Candidate must have the mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019
Here candidates can check the exam pattern of CG PPT 2019:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of objective type questions.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT Syllabus
The authority will provide the complete syllabus for the convenience of the candidates. The syllabus will include the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
The CG PPT syllabus will be comprised of the subjects of class 10th. Candidates can study as per the prescribed syllabus by the authority to score well in the exam.
CG PPT Preparation Tips
candidates can follow given below preparation tips for CG PPT exam:
- Plan your exam schedule smartly.
- Allot equal time to all subjects.
- Study from the books published by the good publishers.
- Always go through complete syllabus.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Maintain your health good.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
CG PPT Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be published on the website before one week of the written entrance exam. CG PPT admit card 2019 can be downloaded through online mode. It will be published in the second week of May 2019. Admit card can be accessed by entering the candidate registration ID.
CG PPT 2019 Result
The CG PPT result 2019 will be downloaded by entering the roll number. The results will be uploaded on the website in the second week of June 2019.
The authority will also release the CG PPT answer key through online mode. Candidates can check it after one week of the examination.
A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for providing admission in the various polytechnic institutions within the state.
CG PPT Counselling 2019
CG PPT counselling 2019 will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to fill their choices for stream and institution in the choice filling process. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
The online counselling will be started from the last week of June 2019. On the basis of choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates must bring the original documents for the verification of original documents.
If you have any other queries about CG PPT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.